tuscl

Springfield strip club, Mardi Gras, up for sale

RossVa
Florida
Friday, April 5, 2019 7:31 AM
Springfield strip club, Mardi Gras, up for sale [view link] SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - If you ever dreamed of running a strip club, now's your chance. Springfield's most-famous naughty night club is up for sale. The landmark Mardi Gras Complex, which includes the 66,000 square-foot gentlemen's club, an upscale restaurant, and a nightclub on Worthington Street, can all be had for $3-million. If you wanted to take over operation of the business, including furniture, fixtures, equipment and liquor and entertainment licenses, just add another million dollars. The property could also be developed for some other commercial venture in Springfield's entertainment district.

5 comments

• Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Ah, memories of two gorgeous Brazilian women telling me they should take me home and without hesitation I responded OK. Then they actually took me home to have fun :)
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Whoever acquires this establishment needs a great marketing and public relations team. Mardi Gras has a storied history going back years. From charges for illegal marijuana distribution on premise, sold out Stormy Daniels performance, brawls between gang members and cops, police officers involved in club brawls charged with aggravated rape, shootings, stripper lawsuit for unfair labor practices, fire due to gas explosion at Scores across the street. Truth is stranger than fiction.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    A totally lame strip club in the single most disgusting city in New England. Makes the magic lantern seem like a worthy destination.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Eh, most of the clubs in the Northeast are lame unless you can get the girls OTC. I’ve met a few naturally beautiful women in MA clubs, mostly bartenders/waitresses. Overall, I’d say the MA clubs are some of the worst I’ve been to in the US.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Providence is an amazing strip club venue. I can and havestrip[ clubbed everywhere I wanted and like providence best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion