tuscl

Good "extras" clubs in the Orange County area?

KirkDogg
Colorado
Wednesday, April 3, 2019 6:58 PM
Good evening gents, I'm going to be in Anaheim in about three weeks for a short trip. Are there any clubs worth checking out that have some dancers who like to go that extra mile, so to speak? From what I've read, it looks like Tropical Lei might be a good bet, but I'm wondering if there are any other clubs closer to Anaheim? I am willing to take a Lyft or Uber for a good time. Thanks in advance.

26 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The only clubs worth going to in OC are in the COI.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    It's been like 12 years but Ecstasy Theater in Costa Mesa (use the back room with the curtain). I've heard Flamingo Showgirls is an extras club too but this was all back in my youth so things could have easily changed since then. Stay away from Taboo or any other club in Anaheim; they are purely air dance clubs unless the laws changed.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Sahara’s. Has some closed VIP rooms only of which is bigger than a coffin. Lower price VIP’s are small curtained spaces in the corners of main room at either end of open lap dance area. Watch out for GPS crew from SR And Synn COI that have recently infiltrated the club. Have fun :)
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Ecstasy, but you’ll have to spend $3-500 (nearly twice at Tropical Lei). Flamingo is closed. Sahara is hit & miss, but unless you’re into chubby Latinas you’ll probably miss. Rest in OC are 95%+ no BJ/FS, IMO. Take the Uber to Upland!
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Twice what you’d pay at TL I meant.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    I definitely agree with crystobal and riska. Better if you can venture out of OC. Currently the only clubs worth going to that routinely have a decent selection of women that offer what you want are in COI.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If you make the wise choice and visit the COI, the best clubs for the extra mile are Synn (quality and quantity) and Paradise (pricing).
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    It is out-of-the-box thinking, but consider that Orange County to City of Industry is 45-60 minutes one way. Orange County to San Ysidro, CA via rental car to Tijuana via pedestrian walkway to Hong Kong via $5 MX taxi -- 2-2.5 hours one way. I've made it back to John Wayne Airport from the border in 1 hour 40 minutes (at 11 pm). I've made the trip and will never ever bother to visit LA Area clubs again, unless I only have an hour to kill. For me, if you have a rental car, it is worth the extra 3 hours in the car for a once in a lifetime experience in TJ and several swings at a sure thing.
  • KirkDogg
    5 years ago
    Thanks for all of the feedback fellas (and lady). Truly appreciated. So, it looks like it might be between Tropical Lei and Synn; going by Google Maps and where I'll be in Anaheim, it looks like a wash in terms of travel time. Tijuana is tempting, but doesn't work with my schedule. Between TL and Synn, which one would you guys choose? Also, one more question; I'll be in town from Tuesday through Friday nights. Is there a night of the week that is better than others for these places? Thanks again.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    TL is an in and out Brothel, Synn is better plus there are other clubs in the area. Synn will have 8-10s, TL 6-8s. Ez choice.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Synn currently has the largest and best selection of women on any given night. Plus, as cristobal & pistols mentioned, there are a lot of clubs very close by on Valley Blvd from 1 block away to a couple miles.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like Synn more than TL. On Thursday Synn has a VIP Special, $75 for 15 minutes but it gets very crowded. If you want some suggestions on who to take to the VIP, send me a PM.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    They got extra ketsup
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like synn. I like rhino. I like tropical lei. it all depends on the girls that show up to work that shift.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How about this Paradise Gentleman's Club? Wasn't that a place where they led with the stripper handshake? [view link] Says COI, I had thought it was in La Puente SJG
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ TL is an in and out Brothel, Synn is better plus there are other clubs in the area. Synn will have 8-10s, TL 6-8s. Ez choice." Ez choice? From that description TL sounds like the place to go, but you say Synn is better.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like TL to me too. But how about Paradise and Bliss SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    la puente and coi are neighbors with blurred lines. imo.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ How about those two clubs? SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Orange county also has multiple goldmines called latina mps. One a block away from a strip club. Get dances eye candy in one walk over to lmp and get your extras. Bye the way no massages really lol. Or if you like koream mp tons of them
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    AMPs are it here too, though San Francisco much better SJG Steely Dan @ Sony Music Center, NYC - Band & Crew Rehearsal [view link]
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    IMO the only advantage of Synn is younger girls and less “veteran strippers” - which usually doesn’t matter to me because I find the place a cheap ass “amateur hour” clip joint well-stocked with rip off artists and the suckers they fleece. It’s like a “fast food” strip club. I like TL better as it knows what it is, a no-BS brothel that appeals to PLs with game who recognize & want to avoid stripper/strip club bullshit. Plus you pretty much know any girl whose looks you like is available, as opposed to Synn where some don’t and some demand GPS prices.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    The OC is the motherlode for AMP's, which is a whole different discussion.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Paradise is high mileage but the quality is less than Synn and the prices are usually better. Bliss is high mileage, the quality is less than Synn but the VIP room is a nightmare, it's really for only the most adventurous.
  • KirkDogg
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the replies fellas! Choices, choices...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thanks Cristobal for that info. Jives with what I had already heard. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion