tuscl

LAP DANCES NOW UNLAWFUL, STATE ATTORNEY WARNS OF ‘SLIPPERY SLOPE’

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Israel has outlawed lap dances. When I was in Tel Aviv in 2017, I found a number of strip clubs, one of which was in a very nice area about a 10-minute walk from my 5-star hotel. Now the morality police have taken over. They used to brand strippers as immoral, but now they brand them as victims of human trafficking.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lap-da…

3 comments

• a21985
    6 years ago
    That's unfortunate, especially as Israel has some of the hottest women in the world. Not to downplay true victims of human trafficking or other forms of abuse, but given most of those women in Israel are badass and served in the military (at least all the ones I've personally known), that's a bit of stretch to assume they could easily be "victimized."
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Typical feminist bullshit. I’ve known lots of strippers but I’ve never found one who gave any hint of being under coercion. The majority are young women who simply don't want to work for minimum wage and love the money that they can make stripping. Sure, just like all jobs, it has good and bad aspects but their choice to have this job is overwhelmingly voluntary. Unfortunately, most people don’t know much about strippers, so they probably assume that this crap is true.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Most strippers in Israel have been Russian and Ukrainian girls smuggled in by the RUssian mafia, plus strip clubs are so expensive there and not a part of the culture they pretty much catered to foreigners anyways.

A lot of strippers are working coz of some sort of coercion or last option. They won't tell a trick though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion