tuscl

Centrevile Ill 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CENTREVILLE, Ill. – An investigation is underway after a man was found shot to death in the parking lot of a Centreville strip club early Tuesday morning.

When police arrived, they found 23-year-old Rodnathan Crumble with gunshot wounds. He was rushed to a hospital where he died.

Police said he was walking to his car when he was gunned down. Police do not know who shot him.

6 comments

• sinclair
    6 years ago
    Police are looking for the gunman who fatally shot a Centreville man multiple times early Tuesday morning on the parking lot of Club Onyx, a strip club in Centreville.

The victim was identified as Rodnathan Crumble, 23, of Centreville, according to St. Clair County Coroner Calvin Dye Sr.

Illinois State Police Sgt. Jerri Hochmuth said the shooting happened just before 3 a.m outside on the Club Onyx parking lot. She said police are in the preliminary stages of their investigation. A motive is unknown, Hochmuth said, and police have not identified the gunman. Hochmuth said police need witnesses to come forward and give them any information they have regarding the shooting.

Dye said the victim suffered multiple gunshots and died as a result of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This club has been open less than 2 years
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    This is sad to hear. I was just at this club over the weekend & they had plenty of security inside & outside of the club. There weren’t any issues either night I was there. I was talked to one of the bartenders on Saturday night & she had mentioned that they just had their one year anniversary recently. She said that the club was doing well but her only fear was something like this happening leading to the club closing down. It will be interesting to see if they stay open after this.
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    It’s too bad since the Pink Slip is closed and I think Roxy’s is closing soon. This is supposed to be the cleaner, new, less dangerous spot. But, you can take the boy out of the hood but you can’t take the hood out of the boy
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    Pink slip may be re-opening by summer from what the bartender I was speaking with told me.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    This is the only black club that I have visited. It was an ok place and seemed safe enough, but there are MANY who are blatantly doing drugs in there and sever drug dealers and rappers who visit. Doesn’t surprise me this happened. Looks like I will not be making my repeat visit. Not worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion