tuscl

Heading on my KS run this month.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Any of the dancers here going to be in KS this coming month? I’ve got money to play. My last visit to Salina was very fun. Wanting to have even more fun.

23 comments

• blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    How fun is that club? Like extras fun, just regular high mileage, or some other reason it's fun? Curious. The reviews have so many acronyms I cant even understand them.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    What do strippers in Kansas look like?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I never danced in Kansas so I cant say.. but if they are the same as neighboring states then overall average looking?

But when I was elsewhere recently (not midwest) saw the prettiest black girl who claims she was passing thru from kansas. So idk
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I've seen some hot Midwestern girls but I always picture the strippers there as meth heads. I could be totally off. Only thing I know about Salina Kansas is that old burger place there .....took a motorcycle trip across the US once and stopped there. Wyoming strip clubs are the worst I've ever seen
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Methy is an accurate description for about 60%, but there are a few hot ones that travel but live here. Girl I used to work with danced in vegas and NY. I know a few that dance in Florida then come back here in the summer. Truthfully the really hot ones tend to be unnecessarily ghetto. One of the hottest strippers I know robbed some girls and beat them with a baseball bat...she makes over $1000 a night for a 5 hour shift. Shit makes no sense.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That's really interesting. I wouldn't associate Kansas with ghetto but so much for sterotypes
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That's really interesting. I wouldn't associate Kansas with ghetto but so much for sterotypes
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have been to 4 SCs in KS. 60 percent of the dancers are 7s in my opinion. The Salina club is actually a VERY NICE club. It was recently refurbished and has really good bar, chairs, couches, Lap dance area, and a large heated outdoor covered patio section for smokers. I did a review on it last month.

@blabla ... i had a blast with 4 girls all night hanging out at bar, at the rail, in the smoking area (even though I don’t smoke). Bought dances from 2 of the gals (one Mexican and one AA). There were NO EXTRAS given in the LD area. The AA did tell me that she upsells extras in VIP. I told her that I will cross that bridge next visit. But, to answer your question, I just had plain ole fun handing out with the dancers, buying drinks, tipping them every so often and watching all the guys just staring at us. Thus far, I have had fun in several KS clubs. None of them did I seek out extras. All were fun
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    What is so bad about Wyoming clubs? I've heard good things mostly.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Blahblah when are you cummin in for confessions? We need to save your soul!
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Fuck off and go pray at ur church in Houston you creepy old religious bastard
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hope it’s a fun trip
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. You should make a business road trip. It would definitely be fun then!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Alas. I’m still tied up with school :/
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The clubs I went to in Wyoming mainly catered to oil field workers. Which I assume is good money for the girls, but the whole vibe, music....its like a time warp. They're way behind the coasts. The clubs had a lot of girls from Colorado and Utah. The attitudes and types just didn't appeal to me.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I wanna check that state out some point lol. I hope the girls there aren't retarded like where I currently live. I dont like the attitudes of bitches here and they are not easy on my eyes either.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Um yeah I've heard some awful things about the attitudes of colorado/utah strippers. I guess I will just have to find out for myself lol!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It is worth seeing though, you learn a lot about different parts of the country based on their strip clubs.... But I have to admit, I like Vegas and Reno the best.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I agree that you learn about different areas based on their strip clubs. It tells me a lot actually. LOL

People usually thought I was nuts for saying that though.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmmm. You may be correct on this regarding the SC and the area. Washington Park, IL SC are bardellos in a burnt out shithole, Poplar Bluff,MO SC are meth addicted gals in the meth capital of the world, Salina KS has easygoing, fun talking country type attitude with little or no extras, but fun to hang with, Columbia, MO SCs are just energetic, fun college girls who like to drink and give NO Extras, but a blast to be around. East Cape, IL is a melting pot of wholesome civvies, no extras pretty pole dancers, secret extras gals, swingers and kinky bitches that mirrors the surrounding towns. Very interesting observation.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs, diners, the places that stay open the latest... those tell you a lot more about a place and the people there than trendy shit does.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    ^ I absolutely agree.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ive always been attracted to the underbelly of things. There's beauty in perceived depravity and outcasts...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion