tuscl

Wow - Auburn beats UK in OT

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
After having lost to UK by 27 in the regular season - good game

21 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    The only thing that makes me happier than kentucky losing is louisville losing. Lmao
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    the fact that Auburn won without one of their best players - Okeke, who's injured, is even more remarkable
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The Auburn guards are in a zone right now.
  • eastsidecap
    6 years ago
    I hate fucking Bruce Pearl after what he did to IL when he was at Iowa. A true asshole
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The first two rounds of this tournament sucked, but since it got down to the sweet 16 it has been awesome.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    All the games this weekend have been incredible....I'll take March Madness over NBA playoffs any day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wow Duke just Lost to Michigan St.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Wow - down goes Duke - well played game but the Auburn game seemed more exciting
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought Duke had the best shot at the whole enchilada wow wow wow
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Worst coaching job of Coach K's career this year. He had 3 lottery picks on this team. And they really didn't mop up anybody. Barely beach UCF.

Now it's Texas Tech that has never been to the Final 4.
    Auburn that has never been to the Final 4.
    Virginia who hasn't been there since Ralph Sampson.
    And Mich St.

I had 14 of 16 in the Sweet 16. I didn't pick any of the Final 4 in my bracket.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I went into this weekend with six of the eight teams playing in my bracket........I'm down to one.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I have a perfect bracket so far.
    60 for 60
    FYI
    I have UVa to beat MSU in the final.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    ^Bullshit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Worst coaching job of Coach K's career this year ..."

Maybe there's something to be said for experience and a team's best players not being all true freshman.

Taking Kentucky for example - they've gotten the best recruiting class for many of the past years yet hard to believe they haven't won a national championship in 7 f'ing years - a lot of talent but a lot one and dones.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, I never said that Coach Cal was any good at coaching. He is a fantastic recruiter though. Even at Memphis.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I thought Duke played well - the differences IMO were in part:

a) Duke's best players are true freshmen whereas MSU's best players are upper classmen

b) the game (NBA or college) is now a 3-point-shooting game and Duke does not seem to have good 3-point-shooters
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Sad UNC went out on such a sad note but these last couple of rounds have been great basketball. March Madness is by and far my favorite sporting event.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It's only one persons opinion but I'm in the anyone but Virginia camp at this point. I hate when a team wins with shit officiating and the entire Purdue came was played 5 on 8 as far as I am concerned.....and for the record being an OSU fan I have no love for Purdue. The officials in that game were god awful.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I agree with Papi in the fact that Duke had no shooters. They weren't awful from the 3 point line but missed a lot of foul shots. Those lottery picks are going to struggle at the next level except for Zion as I expect him to figure it out.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I didn't watch enough of the regular season to really feel comfortable with an overall comparison but Duke seemed more talented than Michigan State but over the years Izzo has had the ability to will his guys to wins they have no business getting.

They had a center with a bad hand that he missed 4-5 shots from right next to the basket ( regardless of Zion or not) and still managed to pull it out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion