tuscl

AXE BODY SPRAY

Now *this* is the most junior high thread on TUSCL. No other thread can surpass it.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not into body sprays - if I use cologne it's just a little behind the ears and on my wrists to where you only smell it up close vs 5ft away
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    For realz. The Indian guys at my school used to spray that shit till it started dripping down their necks. Thank god cause man did they fucking need it!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I suppose it beats the alternative...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I love axe... Africa and anarchy. Fresco isn't bad. When I go out to clubs or strip clubs it's Versace or ferragamo
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Apollo if i use it

Recent time ive droppped it and been using curve cologne
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol. There used to be an Axe commercial advertusing a new scent. a hot brunette was sitting by herself in a library in a white button up shirt and librarian glasses. This guy sitting in the library puts on some of that new Axe and starts to open his book and her shirt starts to open at the same time. He starts to close the book and her shirt starts to close. He gets a mischievous grin and starts to open the book again, then she smiles at him...

I had a room kate at the time and he saw that commercial. He had trouble with the ladies and it seemed like he thought that was for real. He was determined to go find that new scent... I did not think he was serious until he reminded me of the commercial and told me he has looked at several stores and could not find it anywhere. He was going to open shirts for sure. I expected to hear about him finding it and him ranting and complaining it does not work like the commercial said

Lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^true story

Usually if i wear anything it is Diesel
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Soap and water work well also
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Apollo if i use it
    Recent time ive droppped it and been using curve cologne"

Welcome to the world of middle school and high school colognes, juice! :) I'm messing with you, but these scents, like Fierce, etc., tend to be all over middle school. Although strippers do sometimes love these colognes I think of as starter colognes. When my daughter was in 8th grade, she told me something along the lines of "Axe is how you tell who the douchebags are" lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Juice I thought you used febreeze
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    it depends on your body chemistry. women really do tend to like Axe.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Febreeze is my gym fragrance
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I use their body wash.

When I clubbed in my younger days, I always thought it was my smell that allowed me to have sex with the dancers but TUSCL taught me I was in an extras club. My favorite shower gel has been discontinued: https://www.amazon.com/AXE-Fever-Brazili…
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    I was very disappointed in junior high when i bought a bottle and women did not flock to me like in the commercials
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I always have women ask what I'm wearing when I wear it and they're surprised thats what it is.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If they are out of the cheap stuff at the Dollar Tree, I go with the Axe mane
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I always have women ask what I'm wearing when I wear it and they're surprised thats what it is.”

Yeah occasionally I hear nice things about my scent, but I go with the basic Victoria Secret/Bath and Body Works sprays.

@macktruck Irish Spring? XD
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The Victoria Secret scents are nice...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion