tuscl

Nicole diaries #5 : dream guy. (DISCLAIMER:THE BEST GUY IS NOT ALEAYS THE "DREAM

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
DISCLAIMER:I AM NOT SERIOUS.

-ideal candidate :

-top 10% law school grad or won awards in law school for trial advocacy
- has political ambitions
-very, very sweet :)
-good manners
-must be socially intelligent
-has to be passionate about being a friendly , fun and social person.
- must have same values about sex, professionalism , life
- view of masculinity must be compatible with mine
-6 ft plus
-jfk smile
-john f Kennedy hair
-muscular

Omg <33333°3

21 comments

• ***edit: does not need to be law school superstar. Just needs to be boss on senate floor or in court room..should basically be king of debate that would be cute as fuck
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Too bad I didn't know you when I was younger.

Now, older and wiser, not going to put on a show to impress you.

SJG
  • I'm not asking anyone 2 impress me. I just thought this would b a funny post.

Reality: I don't care what his profession is. He still neefs to be good at debate and listen in to people. Also still needs to be handsome.
  • Reality: I don't care what his profession is..he can be a cook and I would not look at him any differently. He still needs to be good at debate and listening to people...he doesn't need to go to law school but he needs law school personality for me. Also still needs to be handsome.
  • Reality: I don't care what his profession is..he can be a cook and I would not look at him any differently. He still needs to be good at debate and listening to people...he doesn't need to go to law school but he needs law school personality for me. Also still needs to be handsome.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole, if this is the kind of guy you would want, I would say that you have to start conducting yourself differently.

SJG
  • Umm ive already attracted those types so I'm.fine...I conduct myself fine....I troll just 4 fun....thx....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sorry, but it doesn't sound like you have much experience, outside of a very narrow realm.

SJG
  • ^what a hypocritical statement in its own right as it is based on a very narrow set of conversations you've had with me (zero)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yeah but you seem to be fantasizing about guys, based on stereotypes, rather than engaging with the guys who are right there around you. That would make you very difficult to deal with.

SJG
  • I would be fantasizing about guys if I he has to be a lawyer or senator etc.

I told u I don't care what his profession is..nothing wrong with wanting a guy who is good at debate. I want this quality based on the personal experiences I've had with guys lmao. And no is really pursuing me at the moment so no u cant say the akternative is to interact with guys who r into me.
  • No one is pursuing me **
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ 'Bitch' is being too generous. You sound more like just a pain in the ass.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    damn. I missed it by this tiny much.
    (assuming you are a valid female.)
  • @wonderful if u have doubts that in an after nice spice confirmed me on this board after meeting then u should not comment.thx.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I guess I need to research that post by her. all I know is that some still question your true sex.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The thing with getting the person of your dreams is that dreams are meant to wake up from.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    "He still neefs to be good at debate and listen in to people."

Odd combination. To be good at debating, you need to always be thinking about your next talking point. Thus, a good debater is only listening only well enough to get ammunition to load up on...thus meaning they don't truly listen, absorb and ponder on what the other person is saying.

In other words, great debaters usually make for poor listeners.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion