tuscl

exclusive miami hk.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
the miami room was closed for a private party tuesday. and so far it is closed today. hope it reopens to us poor folk soon. the 5 minute privado lap dances need the larger booths of the miami room. the lap dance booths at the south east top level are very small.

32 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    OK, I've been to Hong Kong four different times now for 2-3 days each time. Where the heck is this room ? What is special about it ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume the Miami room is in the southeast corner of the club
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    The special thing about exclusive Miami is that it is a separate little show room with his own music playing and with small lap dance booths on the bottom floor and much larger VIP booths (actually rooms) on the second floor. normally everybody has access to the Miami room but they can lock it off for a private party!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it's located to the right of the main north entrance (which would be the north west corner of the entire club). just come in the main entrance step down like three steps to the main show room floor and 'go West young man.'
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure if it's a private party. It was closed off yesterday, but I went in there. There were construction workers and they were doing some sort of construction in there. My chica, mesero, and I were a little persistent and they let me into one of the lapdance rooms reluctantly. We could hear the construction going on, but we played music on our phones for the dance. It might have been construction for the private event, but it looked like some kind of small remodeling to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is on the first floor is what I am hearing.

While back there was talk about being able to see the lights of San Diego from some upper floor VIP Room. Know what that is?

Suppose one meets a girl at stage side, can they take her to some VIP room where most anything can happen?

Say they want this because they will then take her to eat, before going for a lengthy arriba.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    not a private party? then the mesero misspoke.

san diego lights? perhaps from the new penthouse. and technically san diego starts at the border. sdpd patrols san ysidro.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It was one of the VIP Rooms, before that new Penthouse.

Some of San Diego is on the border, excluding National City and Chula Vista
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/San+Di…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego#…

Probably some place you can take a girl for preliminary FS, before going to eat and before arriba. Probably some place where doing FS on a couch in front of an audience, like at a Swinger's Club, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Hey SJG, they're remodeling the hidden secret Miami lounge to add mini standing showers. You gotta be there, no more excuses.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am tied down many times over right here. But thanks for the info. No one before has said what the remodel was about.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Has anyone utilized the half-off Front Room Makeout Session coupons on HK's site. I'm thinking of giving it a try my next trip there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wanna check out the SJG front-room makeout room
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I used one. It kind of sucks. It's half off, but she only kisses you with her upper lip. You save $ but it's a little awkward.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @JAprufrock

Yesterday, I used the half off Front Room Make Out Session and it was so good but unfortunately my Half Off Arriba Coupon expired.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some of you guys are selecting street girls instead of continuing on into the HK Bar. Are you selecting these street girls because you like them, or just because you figure they will be cheaper?

Remember, the girl is just trying to earn a living, and in a very competitive venue.

Inside that HK Bar, sounds like there is probably some VIP area where you can do FS right at you couch, in front of an audience.

SJG

Azteca
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0s2EgC7…
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've not yet selected a SG but yesterday during my down time I went to XOXO and noticed 80% of the SGs are very attractive.

The VIP rooms can view the audience and dancers but are not being viewed by the audience, from my visits to HK I consider the VIP room a waste: if you want FS take the bargirl arriba for a better, more private experience.

Yesterday I was hanging out by one of the occupied VIP rooms and noticed the maseros go in there way too often in my opinion.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @SJG I don't believe you can have sex out in the open here. Only in VIP rooms, but you're better off taking her arriba and not getting bothered by a masero. You engage in breast sucking and pussy licking in the open, during the stage shows. And, of course, my favorite thing is the front room makeout sessions, which are off the charts fun. I feel bad for the guys who'll never visit there to experience them.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t feel bad for them.
    hk is allready too crowded.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ mister wonderful come on your their every week lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sg are one of the many gems in tj.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    There're always more girls in TJHK than guys. Many street girls are gorgeous and cost half of HK's. And there're new ones arriving all the time, they had to regulate the streets otherwise there' be too many girls out there and HK would have to be closed hahaha.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    miami room update...
    NEW CARPET!!! including the little private dance rooms!!!!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I'm heading down there right now to get some carpet burns.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    JAprufock, thanks for that info. And yes, the preliminary front room and stage side physicality is what makes it all work so well. I am sure of this.

New Carpet, private dance rooms, but still no sex in front of an audience, no sex in a collective VIP Room, is what I am hearing.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit. i had naked sex in the tub in the main hk showroom with one of the shaving cream girls. and the other girl was such a tease at the same time. (and also in the tub.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ mister wonderful is my hero
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So Misterwonderful, this tub, this is back by the back stage?

Sounds good to me. Sex in front of an audience, as a continuation of your front room makeout session.

Then maybe food at Azul, and then maybe TLN-arriba.

You get that See - Want - Get strip club experience with a given girl only once. Might as well play it up as much as possible.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @SJG Many of the dancers eat at Azul. During my most recent visit, I stopped in for a bite, got to chatting with a hottie and we ended up making out in the restaurant.
    Does this qualify as a front room makeout session or was it a dining room makeout session? I'm confused. Please advise.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @JAprufrock

Technically, Azul is at the back of hotel, so it could even be considered a back room make out session.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @Cristobal Back room makeout session? Wow. I'm a trail blazer and didn't even know it.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @JAprufrock

You have then panty dropping in a 2nd Floor, Back Room, Dining Room Make Out Session.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion