Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

stripper milk

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I told a stripper on stage that I was hungry for her, and she squirted some milk in my face. Was not expecting that! She did nurse me a bit later during a lap dance. Tasty and sweet. I guess I'm just her big baby.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Different strokes...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i love stripper milk!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I had a girl squirt milk in my face once. Not my cup of tea, but I wasn't disgusted either. like the OP said, it was sweet.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

No thanks on the titty milk for me.

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

That’s hilarious, if I were a stripper Idk if I could do that haha.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I've tasted breast milk from strippers and non-strippers. It is sweet. It's nothing I would pay extra for.

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

I would have to really like a stripper for that but generally no. With an actual partner I would be more inclined.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

I mean, is it really any different from drinking a cow's breast milk?

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

A cow might step on you.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Cows give bad lappers but ironically are bbw.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ "I mean, is it really any different from drinking a cow's breast milk?"

I mean, do you really have Down Syndrome?

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Every encounter about risk vs benefit. I don't get anything out of lactation so won't risk the viral exposure for something I'm indifferent to.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Not much experience with this. Some girl squirted at me on stage once. But I would love to drink me some of that shit huge turn on.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

"Every encounter about risk vs benefit. I don't get anything out of lactation so won't risk the viral exposure for something I'm indifferent to."

I love the way this was phrased.

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

I’ve had it squirted on me- not my thing...

Profile picture for Viking00
Viking00
•

I was offered that once. I said, "No thanks...it's not on my diet."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement