tuscl

Indiscreet OTC girls

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I don't know what's going on, but this has happened twice to me recently.

There is a certain notel that I prefer to use and it has a drive thru area for ease of picking up a room late at night. Usually I will have a girl wait in the passenger seat while I get out and handle things. Well, each of the last two girls thought it was a good idea to roll down the window and start making jokes while I was involved at the window with the hotel clerk. Most nights it is the same guy on duty, which was the case these last two times.

This time, he says to me, "I know you bring girls here, but it needs to be a more quiet than this." I apologized, went back to her and told her to roll the fucking window up because I was getting static for it. She did, but I'm going to have to be more careful in the future so that I don't make this guy feel uncomfortable. In the current environment no hotel wants a rep as a place where prostitutes hang out, except maybe the Scottish Inn type places.

Anyone else have to deal with less than discreet OTC girls?

34 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ who the fuck is she making jokes to late at night ? The crack dealers.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ To me. They are both girls who I've known for a while and have taken out before.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Why does she need to roll down the window in a drive through?
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Maybe you can change up the place you use.

If you OTC often enough, and at the same place, you run the risk of being recognized.

Still a noob @OTC, but wouldn’t it be easier if she drove herself there and then met you at the room?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    bullzeye, they recognition ship sailed long ago. ;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Unless they were yelling I don't see the need for the dude to say anything. Even if they were loud I see no reason he needed to point out your return visits.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @25, I think "drive up" is more accurate. My bad for the miscommunication.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m just having a bit of fun at your expense;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm well aware 25. ;)

Feel free though to weigh in on the topical piece of this. ☺
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Still a noob @OTC, but wouldn’t it be easier if she drove herself there and then met you at the room?"

The chances of her actually showing up, if left to her own devices, drops drastically. Making it across tow to a place she committed to going, might seem like a simple thing to you, but is a herculean task in post-shift drunk stripper terms. I typically don't do my OTCs post-shift, like Rick does, but this was always a problem post-shift. Have to watch them like a hawk once they check out.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I read this as:
    Rick gets out of the car to deal with the clerk, girl stays in.

Car is close enough to “drive thru” area that girl can be heard by clerk.

Girl rolls down window, cracks jokes, and just generally brings the clerk’s attention, and potentially that of anyone else in range, to herself.

Yeah, indiscreet. Haven’t had that happen personally. Did she at least apologize?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Subraman.: LOL. My odds are usually pretty good on same night stuff, even when they transport themselves. I actually find that trying to plan ahead is much harder because tomorrow is like a week away in stripper time. it's one thing for them to make a side stop on the way home, but quite another to meet a real planned commitment. Must be another difference between strippers in places where I club vs. the San Fran variety. I also gravitate towards night shift girls, which may also make a difference.

@Bullzeye: Sorry I missed that question before. The short answer is that a surprising number of these girls don't drive for one reason or another. Some don't have cars, others have suspended licenses and yet others do it by preference so that they can drink ITC. This is why you can't necessarily judge how good a club might be just by the number of cars in the parking lot.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @GMD: No, she did not apologize, but she made up for it in many other ways. ;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    And gmd hit the nail exactly on the head in those first 3 lines.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    As often as you OTC you’d think they knew who you are and that clerk should have kept his mouth shut.
    I very rarely use a motel, my regular gal has ther own place, and I’m welcome any time.
    The few times I’ve ever used a motel it’s alwat been her getting the room and me reimbursing her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^One of my buddies has suggested that we rent an apartment and split it up among 4 of us, but right now I don’t really have a need.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Tint your windows and fuck in the nearest Walmart parking lot :)
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    I hadn’t thought of renting an apartment/condo. It’s not a bad idea. But it is traceable to you so less anonimity. Furnished vs. unfurnished? And if you’re splitting it, some kind of schedule or first-come, first-served ;)
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    If car has electric windows, shut the car off and take keys with you when you get out to transact business with the clekk - yes, she could still open the door and heckle but that'd be less likely than rolling down window I'm guessing
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    @Sub - thanks, as a noob, I hadn’t thought of dancers being that unpredictable, but it must be a real possibility, so I’ll keep that in mind.

@rick - Haven’t run into the no car/shouldn’t drive scenario but it seems like I have to consider that possibility. Thx

Strangely, it seems like most of my CFs seem to have their $hit together. 3 out of 4 have other jobs and the 4th supposedly helps out her immediate family a lot and even goes to the gym after her shift (days). But I’m a noob and everything they tell me could be SS. Who knows
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ strippers are not known to be liars - especially when $$$ is involved
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'd think an apartment would raise suspicion from nosey neighbors or the complex manager especially if there are multiple dudes and multiple women going in and out and it being unoccupied o/w
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Nicespice: Way to keep it classy. ;)

Though truth be told, the last time I did that was when all the local hotels were sold out. I ended up in a dark part of a side parking lot of a hotel. I had to roll down a back window to keep from banging my head against it. Alcohol may have played a role, lol.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ rick duggan it don't surprise me coming from you
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Good times Country, even here in los Estados Unidos.

Though the girl in this tale was a beautiful full blooded Italian girl who eventually became my ATF, not to be confused with the pretty corn fed curvy little bag o' fun I found right smack dab in your very own neighborhood. ;)
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ rick duggan lexington is not my neighborhood
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    It is one hour away and have zero interest because i get all the white pussy i want in louisville. Why would i want to go to lexington to a dive bar lol.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ rick duggan now italian girls can be gorgeous that is cool congrats. The best girls in ky are not in the strip clubs. To me all strip clubs in u.s. are a waste of time
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    In a car in the back alley with the window rolled down?

Sounds like a bad episode of Law and Order: SVU
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Maybe stop by 7-11 and buy them a blow pop 1st.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I picked up a hooker at the BRIX bar in the Grand Hyatt Singapore last night. We got in a taxi, in front of the main entrance to the hotel and went to my hotel room (a different hotel) 5 mins away. Gotta love this city, where working girls and their customers are left alone, but don't chew gum!
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    What kind of hotels do you guys like to use for quick meet ups? I want it to be nice enough without wasting money and I wonder what sort of places are most/least likely to ask questions if they suspected what you were up to.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Maybe the guy doesn’t like white suits.
  • K
    5 years ago
    "...most/least likely to ask questions if they suspected what you were up to."

Suspect? they know what you are up to. They don't care unless they have reason to believe there will be a problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion