tuscl

The world would be a better place if we all had sex at least once a day.

I think about many different things throughout the day, but at least 50% of the time it’s sex. Is this normal?

Also, as a dancer are you horny a lot of the time? If I was in something sexy (or maybe barely anything) and moving my body in sexual ways/giving lap dances wouldn’t that turn the dancer on as well? Maybe not, it’s all psychological.

41 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    I completely agree with you.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ...and how are you not a dancer? You can live out your fantasy and get paid $$. You must have some kind of ethic, moral code or whatever holding you back Lolita?
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @uprightcitizen I just feel like it wouldn’t sit well with me in many different ways. So to answer your question, yes. I do fantasize about it here and there though.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I agree with your topic title lolita. but I would love to have sex with beautiful women many times a day.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Right there with you Lolita just change the 50% to 100% for me.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    For the single guys, spanking the monkey will have to do.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Twice a day would be better ;)
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Lolita, you have me and dozens of other old geezers, like me, following every word you say, every picture you post with a fantasy of our own that we could be with you. For many of us fantasy is as close to we get to sex. You are playing with us, but no worries, I for one enjoy being one of your toys.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^This is why girls tend get spooked easily. They run into way too many guys who say fucking weird shit like this.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    My usual comments on this type of discussion are that monogamy is nuts. If your wife is a terrible cook or won't make your favorite dish, nobody judges you for going out and eating food prepared by a professional chef. Why is it so wrong that if the wife no longer has the same interest in sex that the husband does, he just has to go without by default. Why is it such a big deal for him to go out and see a professional for his needs? Men have biological/evolutionary reasons for wanting sex so often. For us to pass along our genes (to be biologically successful), we have to have as many offspring in the next generation as possible. We can do that by impregnating as many different females as possible. It's different for any females. For them, they succeed by raising as many of their own offspring as possible. So they invest more effort into keeping the male around in order to help her raise, feed and protect the offspring. The male bird that goes out and impregnates 10 females is way more successful than a male bird that helps sit on the egg with his mate and raise just one offspring. It's in our genes!

So anyhow. It would be so nice if it was culturally acceptable to just be able to go to a professional and have our needs taken care of. Brothels, BJ bars (in Japan), AMPs and SC's all provide those services. This isn't cheating in the sense of falling for another woman......just a clinical physical release that males find necessary at a higher frequency than females do. What's the big deal!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Lolita;

That would be a global orgy, very difficult if no impossible to execute; we all having sex...
    :)

To answer your question;

I think about many different things throughout the day, but at least 50% of the time it’s sex. Is this normal?

I believe you are a nice human being that has a healthy desire to mate (have sex) and procreate and there is nothing wrong with that, so it is normal for you.

Sexual behavior is a normal, healthy part of life and many people enjoy being active with multiple sexual partners or seeking out many different kinds of sexual experiences.

Asking for outside validation is irrelevant.

Also, as a dancer are you horny a lot of the time?

Sorry; I am not a dancer, but I am horny all the time, and have meet dancers that “are horny all the time”.

Remember:

“sex is like air, it appears that is not very important unless you are deprived of it; then it’s crucial!”

Just use common sense listen to your heart your guts your conscience and do the right things for you and your loved ones.

Remember anything in excess is likely bad.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    usa simply has too many self righteous prudes. And they are actually hypocrites. (I know... I was one for a long time.)
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Fuck yes. I would take every other day.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't think so. Sex isn't that fulfilling ultimately. It can be really empty. You can spend your life fucking like a rabbit and it doesn't add anything to your life. To me, what makes sex worth it is the woman's feelings. The way she burns up when you touch her, blushes, sweats, can't say no to you. When all it takes is a kiss to physically melt her. That's satisfaction.
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco Now that you mention it, I think I have feelings for my FWB because ughhh that’s how I feel. Not even sorry about it ha. Passionate sex is the best.

@txtittyfag we aren’t kissing cousins if we just don’t kiss right? Sex is totally fine.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    To me its too empty without passion. and making a woman feel like that strokes my ego
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @Prim0 I see your point. That’s why I’m so conflicted about relationships. I tend to avoid them because once in a while I like something new or different. There are soooo many people out there that can be “right” for you, so many people out there that can “love” you the way you want to be loved....that’s why relationships and love is all a choice I feel. Falling in love is one thing, but maintaining, building and growing together is a choice.

My FWB I know likes me too, but we both enjoy the freedom (he did mention a relationship with me, but he said I seemed like I wasn’t sure about it or feeling it) which is true. I like him, but I also like freedom, variety and not having to report to anyone. One day I’ll be in a relationship, but not until I’m older.

@MisterWonderful it’s crazy how sexual other countries are compared to the US. I’m not sure how accurate this is (copied and pasted from a website) The top most sexually active countries are:

1. Greece
    2. Brazil
    3. Russia
    4. Italy
    5. Poland
    6. Malaysia
    7. Switzerland
    8. Spain
    9. Mexico
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The problem the US has is that our views on sex are schizophrenic, we're obsessed with sex but ashamed of it at the same time
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco

What you are describing is still sex. You're just saying that you need the high quality sex brought on by passion and feelings to be satisfied and that medium or low quality sex isn't really enough to make you happy.

@Lolita

I find it slightly confusing how FWBs are considered "not relationships." They aren't committed relationships but if they aren't a relationship then I'm not really sure what it is called. I think having feelings for a FWB is perfectly normal. Some people act like if you have feelings in a FWB relationship that you've essentially failed at it but I think some feelings make them a lot more fun.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't call it low quality sex, I'd say its just using her as a cum dump. You get off but its an empty fleeting pleasure.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “Also, as a dancer are you horny a lot of the time? If I was in something sexy (or maybe barely anything) and moving my body in sexual ways/giving lap dances wouldn’t that turn the dancer on as well?”

I’m sure some do. But if so, I wouldn’t go around admitting that. I’ve recently been at a known extras club (like somebody accidentally left a single condom pack on the stage kind of club) and there’s still rants in the dressing room against extras/OTC from dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    We are made to have sex, especially as young adults- it's biology - not having sex is like being deficient in something the body (and mind) needs - plenty of studies have shown the health benefits of a good sex life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume for the dancers doing the club thing day after day months/years on end that it becomes mundane - not to mention the dancers are not exactly interacting with good looking studs for the most part.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Sex at least once a day?
    No doubt the world would be better.
    And for us - ahem - past that age, a hug, kiss, some positive physical feedback would suffice.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco what you just described is low quality sex.

@gSteph I'm not sure if that's an age thing. When it comes to the need for a physical release through ejaculation. I can satisfy that through masturbation. I also feel like hugs and kisses are the only thing I really need from a girl.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Call it what you want, but its nothing worth chasing
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Its not worth chasing because its low quality. I'm not sure why you're being so resistant to that notion.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I agree fully with the OP. Humans are at a junction point, continue as Chimpanzees, or change to following Bonobos.

Sex at Dawn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vXX33C…

In the organization I am building though the guarantee will not be just once per day. It will be "drained dry by dolled up stripper grade hotties every single day".

And there will never be any extra charge for this either. Sex is free.

The reason we can make this kind of a guarantee is simple, women have a much higher capacity than men do. I would not believe this unless I had seen it demonstrated first hand. One of our underground clubs went to front room FS.

Our women will not be getting paid for sex, but they will be extremely well taken care of, short term and long term. They will have financial and social security which goes way beyond what the vast majority of Americans could ever even hope for.

SJG

Legal NV, Dennis Hof
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oLC2mA1…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not resistant to the notion that its low quality. It is. But you allude that its still sex and therefore worthwhile.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I think its barely better than masturbation and that's about it. Still though, masturbation is less effort.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    Please post more pussy Picts!
  • LolitaLove789
    5 years ago
    @vajmon Well maybe if I can get some more trustees I will ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'd prefer masturbation to it. Its more enjoyable
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I've tried to ask guys here, "How much time per week do you want to spend with women?"

I mean, do you want, quickies, MSOG sessions, TLN's, non-sexual time, what exactly?

Problem is I don't think most guys have experienced sex as being in abundance. They still see sex as being something of scarcity, and something which costs money. So their answers have never made any sense.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG even being somebody who can't help but see sex as being something of scarcity, I can tell you that I want to spend approximately two hours every day, on average, doing sexual things with girls. It can be sex itself, it can be making out on the couch, it doesn't matter. It can be every other day, but if its every other day I want it to be a TLN. I want to go to sleep with a girl in my bed with me on a regular basis and wake up to her pretty face in the morning. That's my goal and that's why one night stands will never allow me to reach that goal.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @sanjoseguy From what I understand, the Sybionese Liberation Army saw sex as being in abundance with Patty Hearst and her various holes.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Intimacy goes through phases but one thing is, don't take her for granted when you have her.

One night stands serve a different purpose. But you can have a connection too.

I just don't think you can predict things anymore or label them like that. You can have the most special moments with someone who leaves your life as fast as they came into it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Okay, C99 wants 2 hours per day, everyday. If it is every other day, he wants TLN's.

Okay, in the organization I am building, that would be perfectly reasonable. One of the few measured and thought out responses on this issue.

SJG
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I thought most young people were horny all the time. Nothing wrong with that. I woke up this morning feeling very relaxed and horny for quite some time. I still have a lot of sexual dreams. Can make me feel horny when I wake up.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It depends on the woman, with some you can do a quickie a day. Others you want in your arms as much as possible....
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I kinda think that this one falls squarely in the “no shit, Sherlock” category. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion