tuscl

I found my 1st CF

I am still a novice with all of this but luckily I have a very good club close to me Follies. I went in on Tuesday. This is only the 3rd time I've been there but have had fun the Last 2 times with trips to vip. I sat down at the bar and it was just watching people looking for the right girl. Couple dancers walked up and I just told them I was waiting on someone. Then I saw her. Blonde, 5'6", thin, b cups and glasses she checked every box for me. Wound up spending several hours with her. Started with dances then we started talking and had a good conversation so I asked her if she did VIP and she said yes. I had a great time with her in VIP then went back out and spent more time talking with more dances. So I have found my first favorite and plan on going back asap. We even talked about OTC. I've got her number so I will definitely be trying to make that happen too.

28 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Follies is a very busy club - if you're going there to see her specifically you might enjoy your time with her when the club is slow-ish
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And be careful you don't get wrapped-up in her personal-life/issues - that is a no-win situation
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    The shark lures in the prey. Keep us posted.
    LOW expectations are crucial.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I hear wedding bells!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    that’s great man—enjoy yourself
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think I know who your talking about.

https://m.facebook.com/club35nj/photos/a…
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Incredibly romantic story of how the young lovers first met.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I'm happy for you. Just don't be surprised or disappointed when someone with more money to spend comes along. Suddenly she'll act like she doesn't even know you.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Damn , you guys are harsh!
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    This guy has 3 discussions, no reviews, and all his stories are about the lovely girls of Follies. Sorry, I just don't believe it at all. I am on the side of fiction.
  • Funkycold88
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. RTP you don't have to believe me but Follies is the only club I've been besides Clermont Lounge so . I am an introvert and mostly just lurk on here but will try to start joining discussions.

Papi since I've got her number I'll hit her up before I go to the club and when I've gone is usually early. Not trying to get wrapped up in her personal life. I'm not taking anything with her seriously I'm not that stupid. I know there will always be people with more money and that this is just business.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Follies is the only club he’s been to besides the Clermont? RTP is right. This is BS.
  • Funkycold88
    6 years ago
    It's not but OK.
  • Funkycold88
    6 years ago
    Not sure why you guys are so skeptical not like I'm saying any crazy shit. If you know Follies you know how it goes there. I was on here before my first trip there so I had a idea of what to expect.
  • Prim0
    6 years ago
    I'd just advise you be careful. Many on here had the experience of "falling" for a dancer in one way or another. It seems like their perfect that first time, but the next time, the chemistry is off and you might be disappointed. You might get to know her better and find that she's not who you thought she was. Plenty of girls in the business are nuts and they might be completely different the next time you talk to them.

So just keep you senses about you and you'll be alright. That's all most are saying.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Funky a fave *can* be the most economical way of mongering. I like having faves for that reason and for a better guarantee on the service. Congrats and ride the honeymoon phase as long as possible. But that said, one good night doesn't make a fave.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Saying you’ve only been to rhe Clermont and Follies seems pretty crazy to me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Also Funky's first strip club visits were in 2017 per his first two discussion topics. This third one is two years later. And he's still "new" at this?
  • Funkycold88
    6 years ago
    Most of 2018 I was suffering depression and didn't really do much of anything. 2017 was my first times going to Follies. Been the Clermont several times but I see it more as a dive bar. I've been on here a while but I lurk and read so I'm still a novice at SCs. I definitely plan to go to Follies more this year but it will take some time for me to save money for each trip.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ makes sense to me
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    “Been the Clermont several times but I see it more as a dive bar.” They’re both dives. Actually, I’m not sure the Clermont is a real dive bar anymore. It actually tries to be a dive. Does a real dive bar try to be a dive? I don’t think so. They just are.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Cool beans Funky and don't listen to all the static coming from some of the jaded oldtimers. Just enjoy it for what it is. I'm guessing that some of these guy forget what it was like when they first started going to clubs - a lot of people start by going sporadically and then eventually more often.

Just keep your wits about you and you'll be fine. If she is sucking your dick in VIP, then she's doing it for others, so don't read too much into it. Also, it's sometimes nearly impossible for newbies to comprehend just how talented some girls can be at feigning genuine affection and intimacy, so take what you hear with a grain of salt.

Other than that, go yee forth and make all the same mistakes that each one of us made early on! If you stay disciplined about the max amount of $$$ you're willing to give to these girls regardless of what story one gives you, then you'll limit the damage caused by your inevitable mistakes. Good luck!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    To me having a CF is the mongering equivalent to having a GF, so you make the best of the situation and proceed with caution.

When I first began seriously mongering I felt that a CF was a waste of time but now I appreciate that familarity can enhance the experience.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Where is the Funky Cold Medina
  • Funkycold88
    6 years ago
    I'm right here. Medina is my last name. lol. I do appreciate all the advice and all the harsh responses. They don't get under my skin. Being a monger isn't really a goal for me. I would rather be in a relationship but it is nice for the intimacy but I don't expect anything from this. Are they going to stick with us check though because the connection bus so good so far. It is gfe with her and I miss that.
  • Funkycold88
    6 years ago
    Damn voice to text.

I am going to stick with this girl because the connection does fill good to me. If she changes I will change.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good idea Medina
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion