tuscl

Seeking.com

berniebernie
California
Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:57 PM
Anyone have good experiences with this website? I hit the jackpot with one 23yo hot as fuck asian. Full gfe sex at night til I tap out & she stays overnight...sleeps over like a gf. We get up in the AM & repeat. Any guesses what this runs me?

16 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    $300 per week?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Do you pay per session ? Or is she on a recurring allowance ?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Does she pay you for rent?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    10 bottle caps?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Depends how often you see her and if she's on retainer or pay per visit.
  • berniebernie
    5 years ago
    Pay per visit. Overnight stay too.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Your sister charges you;)
    5 years ago
    Post a picture link
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    $500 per
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Post a picture link" __________ No, don't post a picture of some innocent SB. Are you brain dead @31?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Are you going to tell us or are we just supposed to keep guessing ?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Pay per visit. Overnight stay too." Most SBs, especially younger ones, don't charge for an overnight stay -- it's like OTC that way, you pay for the date and it lasts however long. And your reviews are from the Sacramento area, which is not a high-$ area. $300-$500, I'll guess $350 just because, since you're asking this, it must be low ABsolutely don't post pics
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    $500, waiting for the “humble brag”.....
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Don’t care how much, I’m still lost have you sorted through so many terrible profiles and found gold.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Signed up a about a year ago but never sent them any money. Signed up more of a spur of the moment thing. Got over 1000 unread messages and 600 "interests" (whatever that is) so far but I'm not interested enough to actually pay to read any of them. Guess there are lots of kittens seeking their cougar, lol.
    5 years ago
    Does she speak English?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion