Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this Latina

pistola
pistolaVIP4180

Keepin' it 💯

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Same girl, fav panel

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd give her a 3.5

A hard 3.5 inches that is.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Weird look in her eyes, Ima skeered 3.14

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

me like.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And I thought I was small.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’m gonna go 9

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

My, oh My. I would definitely take her Arriba.

Shes beautiful !! I started following her lol

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

8/10. Beautiful, great body. Tits are well done fakes.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Gorgeous!

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

Very tasty

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Yeah, she's gorgeous. I like the cheekbones and the definition in her stomach muscles. She must have 10% body fat. Fake breasts? Maybe, but some of these skinny, young, girls have breasts that naturally defy gravity.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good taste pistols

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

8

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

About an 8 but she's not what turns me on

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement