tuscl

When the stripper says she has a rule about not kissing

Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:00 AM
You say “ tonight you’re going to break your one rule”

24 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    Just tell her you'd settle for a blow job.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Chloroform - it makes whores lose their inhibitions really quickly... Ask Lloyd -
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I find girls that typically perform extra dont kiss and lack affection. Its good for both parties and it allows her to maintain some decency as she spends most the on her knees.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Those who provide the gfe get a bigger tip than those who don't. Makes no difference to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You can't challenge women directly on that sort of issue. If you and she get along, and if you are doing this in the front room, not having committed to the back room, then probably she will come around. Good chance. If you show generosity, openness, contact info, and show that you want to be seeing her outside regularly, like taking her to your own bed, then the chances are good. I have had AMP girls and strippers in DV San Francisco who recited the "I don't kiss" line, and then soon after were demonstrably reversing themselves, and doing it very well. Remember, select the girl you want, that is, want to be waking up in the mornings with. That way you can go much further in the initial smooth talking. She will feel that you really like her and are really extending yourself. Worst case try to get her outside ASAP. And if all else fails, do not go for dry humping or BJ till completion. Instead you can DATY her in the dance booth. Always goes over well. She will see that you are saving your load for her, and that will increase the chances that you will be waking up with her the next morning. Always make sure you have a definite time set up with her. If she won't go for that, find out the next time she works there, tell her you will be there at the start of her shift, and do so. Unless she is seriously attached, she will come around. SJG John Mayer - Ain't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010 [view link] Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @NJBalla I don't understand why so many guys are okay with having sex without kissing? What's the point? You might as well buy a sex doll. Cheaper in the long run because you can fuck it every day. Sex without kissing is basically just an upgraded form of masturbation.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure I want any kissing with lips that blew 5 guys bareback before me.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^I actually kind of get that, but that's why I actually prefer non-extras clubs. I just want GFE oriented clubs where the dances are essentially a preview and afterward I can take them outside and spend most of the night with her. For some reason it doesn't bother me if she's kissed other guys but the idea of them cumming all over her does.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    ew kissing old man sperm on strippers' lips is no good!
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @CC99 yeah goldmonger got it right. You dont want a girl who's been blowing guys to kiss you. Im even mildly offended when a girl emerges from the LD room after kising another customer and doesnt freshen up. My worst kissing story was I had a fav who gave the best HJ along with DFK. I always assumed that she never went beyond HJ in the VIP room and once when we were DFK her breath strongly smelled of latex. I could only assume that she was blowing guys as well which pissed me off because I tipped pretty well and she never offered. I know, ask and you shall receive but her HJ were better than most girls BJ
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Women are very sensitive to hygienic issues. DFKing is one of the best ways to really get a woman to open up. And besides, you pick the one you want and then get her out of the strip club and into your own bed ASAP. Don't need to go to strip clubs very often. SJG President Trump Threatens Political Opponents with Violence President Trump appeared to threaten his political opponents with violence in an interview published Thursday by the far-right website Breitbart. Trump accused his opponents on the left of “playing tough” but said his supporters are tougher, telling Breitbart, “I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump—I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough—until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad.” Jeff Healey Band [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    That's why I don't mind going to non-extras clubs. I'd rather makeout than have a blowjob.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    "Id rather makeout than have a blowjob" Someone record this for line of the year lol. While I prefer a LDK over FS because its safer Im not sure about DFK over BJ. Her BJ would have to be very rushed and/or bad.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The girl will take note that you are saving your load for her. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If there is nothing else which can be done besides ejacuation services, then DATYing the girl in the dance booth has always worked well for me. Leaves her extremely ready for outside liaisons. SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Do you guys not feel this feeling of absolute bliss when you makeout with or hug a girl really tightly? For me there's this incredibly satisfying feeling of bliss that overwhelms my entire body and I feel like I'm just melting into her mouth or her arms and being consumed by bliss. It feels insanely good. It feels so good that the euphoria and lingering bliss is still there for up to two hours after we've stopped depending on how good it was. Its the best feeling I've ever felt in the world and I've tried just about every drug you can think of besides meth and heroin. You must not be feeling this because I can't see any other explanation for why so many of you think a BJ is better than making out.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I feel it. And I see how the girl feels it too. Not interesting in ejaculation services, only GFE sex. DATYing her is the back up plan. SJG
  • FatherofNicole94
    5 years ago
    Kiss American stripper get the herpes. Father knows best.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yes! Thank you SJG. Somebody gets it!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A little bit of DFKing, and most women have no further defensible boundaries. What ensues next will be mind blowing for both parties. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't not ask her to break that rule but if during the entertainment time she decides to break it, who am I stop her? I don't need to kiss or hug a women to enjoy sex with her, in fact, most of the time I prefer not to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room is better, that way you can get her softened up before committing to the back room. If you want her to let down her psychological defenses, shift from the sympathetic nervous to the para-sympathetic, not does the job like DFKing SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This is a really tough one..... I have different likes in clubs... I go for a drink, sometimes to try to pick up a dancer, or just to hang out with friends who are dancers. When I want a more conventional strip club experience, I like dances, drinks...having a good time but I know its just fun...get drunk with dancers and see titties...I don't want a fantasy....GFEs, extras, LDKs, whatever...all of that turns me off. Its my ego. Ironically though, my approach with new dancers works, they end up wanting more or get really curious about me when I spend money at the club, tip them well but am not all over them or anything. Its ended in girls falling for me, or hooking up...not P4P. Kissing is just really rare around here. Its intimate, and hoes look down on it...its opening herself up to a trick.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If you want immediate and explosive results, kissing is a real key, before FS. I mean if you want to be waking up with her the next morning. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion