tuscl

I have multiple accounts

SCPandit
Washington DC
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:18 PM
I am troll, i was just pretending this whole time . I’m not infecting other people with HIV. I was just trying to raise awareness about the whole issue. Let’s donate to the Ryan White Fund and all go pick up some PrEp from the doctors. All my stories are fictional including all my reviews and the names of the girls in them. I as lying about all of it, I’ve never even been to a Strip club in my life, in just pretend and post on here cuz I’m married and regret my decision, I wish I could be out there like you guys getting poon and mongering and lingering on 6th street or fair haven in Brooklyn looking for street meats. Or perhaps going to clubs on broadway street as buying lap dances at Ritz. I certainly never partied my heart out at those clubs and almost overdosed on cocaine. I certainly never talked to the skinny bouncer that stands outside and let’s you in or the white bartender going to law school who works nights. I certainly can’t name them all by name or even tell you about the girl that commit suicide because she had a rough life. I can’t tell you that they just got a new girl from MO who has tattoos on her face and will do OTC Extras for $200 / 1 hour sessions. I mean look ALL OF IT WAS A LIE AND I JUST HAD TO MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I GET SO BORED AROUND THE HOUSE. I FIGURED WHY NOT JUST GET ONLINE AND TELL STORIES TO A GROUP OF DEPLORABLE MEN WHO ENJOY PAYING FOR SERVICES THEY COULD GET IF THEY WORKED ON THEIR SOCIAL SKILLS. I MEAN LOOK ITS ALL A LIE, IVE JUST BEEN POSTING FOR 2 YEARS HERE AND THERE FOR FUN. ITS JUST ALL A BIG JOKE

54 comments

• SCPandit
    5 years ago
    So just block me cuz I’ve been caught , MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Your lies aren't as big as the ones the delporable tricks tell themselves
  • ThrowawayAccount
    5 years ago
    Well it looks like you're definitely gonna get banned now. Not because you were infecting dancers with HIV or claiming to rape women but because you wrote 25 fake reviews lmao.
  • ThrowawayAccount
    5 years ago
    TUSCL doesn't tolerate jokes or pranks. If you talk about raping women and infecting them with HIV. You better actually be doing it!
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    You didn’t feel sarcasm in any of this ?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But you're free to talk about underage girls, sex tourism, prostitution and paying women to make you cum in your pants with impunity.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and you're free to talk about how you have to give a stripper drugs and a lot of money to get pussy from them. And LMAO bitch and whine when they leave you even when you've given them A LOT of money. LOL that you try to take a high ground when you don't just pay a stripper for sex, you pay AND buy drugs and luxuries and provide living accommodations for your strippers. LMAO it's as if you resent the fact that other guys just simply pay rather than put in all the work that you do.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ugh no.... You don't treat your wife/girlfriend as well as you can?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Ugh no...You can't just admit you're a trick bitch that pays and buys drugs for pussy?
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    I love being a PL, I think I got another 10 or 20 years left to do this man. ( Not sure of my life expectancy ) I can’t wait to meet more unfortunate women, down on there luck, in NEED of a dolla bill like Jada Pinkett Smith in Set It Off. I act just like the man who owned the car dealership in that movie, If you can’t do nothing for me, I’ll see you some other time. Lol, I bet the reason these girls bathe so frequently is not to be ready for the next guy but, to get the filthy PL bacteria I’ve left on them off as quick as possible. Lol, remember that scene of Jada Pinkett taking the bath and washing her face. Too classic
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Why don't you treat your gf as well as you can?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO that's code for "spend as much as you can on a stripper ho and pretend she's a gf"
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Not true. I don't think you have much experience with women.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL what is true is that you, admittedly, use drugs and a lot of money to have sex with a stripper ho. I don't think you realize that this makes you a trick bitch in denial.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    My relationships aren't based on drugs and money. I was talking about grooming hoes. But yeah its easy to get a stripper to leave the club with you if you offer her loser leaf and pay her house fee...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Here's a stripper ho "relationship" issue, created by you, that was based entirely on money (and weed): [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ... LMAO here are some classic quotes from it by you: "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO you clearly had a stripper ho "relationship" based on money. ROFLMAO BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION! Just face it, you are a trick bitch that won't admit it.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Icey offering to give her weed and paying her house fee is essentially paying her for sex. You just beat around the bush with doing it.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Every drug dealer that tells a girl he'll sling her a half ounce if she sucks his dick is paying her for sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Some such things are still in the realm of social token. Like buying her a drink, taking her to dinner or a movie. And then giving her some of those plastic beads at Mardi Gras. Most human relationships do involve some sort of material exchange, gift giving. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its not paying for sex.... A house fee is between $25 and $150, at the clubs I'm luckiest at, its $25 and at another $50.... and a blunt is like $20 to $30 worth of weed. Or under $40 in coke... If I'm paying for it, I must be getting the best deal and they must be stupid to leave work for that lol
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    So if a guy pays a hooker $50 for sex he isn't paying for it? Paying for sex is paying for sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Men often spend money on women or give them gifts. Sometimes they fully support them. Just the way it is. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL you are still paying regardless of whether or not there is an ROI from the stripper ho business perspective. Once again you embellish the fact that you are a trick bitch using drugs and money for stripper ho pussy. But all that said, to watch you embellish this is funny as fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ meant for IceyLoco, aka the hypocritical trick bitch
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That isn't true.... hitting it off with a dancer and asking her if she wants to smoke and get something to eat, and telling her you'll take care of the house fee and fine to leave with you, isn't paying her for sex.......She's not benefiting from it materially nor financially. She's taking a loss. The argument that spending money on a girl is paying for sex and equal to hiring a hooker is inane.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL you are still paying regardless of whether or not there is an ROI from the stripper ho business perspective. Once again you embellish the fact that you are a trick bitch using drugs and money for stripper ho pussy. The argument that you are just spending money on a "girlfriend" when you first established that relationship, just like a trick, with drugs and money is inane. But all that said, to watch you embellish this is funny as fuck.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can't compare spending money on a date to paying a hooker
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyLoco none of these quotes from you indicates she's taking a loss... "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." ...by your own admission you are doing much more than smoking a little weed and covering a house fee. LMAO you accuse me of taking you out of context but yet you don't even mention all the contextual details regarding your stripper ho "relationship". Once again it's you that chooses the limited context to fit your current narrative. But keep trying, trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco posted -> "You can't compare spending money on a date to paying a hooker" I'm not, idiot. It's you that's comparing paying a stripper ho A LOT of money (hundreds to thousands per day) to spending money on a girlfriend. Quit making strawman arguments over points I never made. And quit pretending your stripper ho bitch is your "girlfriend".
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's not what happened. We were in a relationship. We pooled our money, I controlled it... Yeah her spending was out of control. But at least she was making bank. I made those comments coz I was distraught by the emotional roller coaster we were on... that I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal. That's the context. Its not tricking. Her job has nothing to do with any of it.Its a long term relationship....you're making it sound like something it wasn't. As for picking strippers up, yeah covering a house fee and fine for leaving early and getting some weed is usually all it takes to get them to leave with me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL so says the "guy" that said... "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." LMAO keep trying, trick bitch because even with your excuse and changing context it was about the money. LOL the fact that you just now even posted "that I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal." is your own proof it was about the money. The context is that you still use money as a reason to keep your stripper ho "girlfriend". You're making it sound like it's not about the money but still saying that it's about the money! ROFLMAO just like a trick bitch!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Keep repeating yourself and making shit up. I explained the situation even when I didn't have to.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You take shit out of context and think it makes you look smart or better, it doesnt
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ You embellish the fact that you are just like a trick when you use money to get what you want from a stripper ho. It doesn't make you better than a trick. It makes you just like one. And you keep repeating yourself and providing more and more supporting information with respect to it.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's not true. Spending money on a girlfriend isn't tricking... its not the equivalent of paying a hooker for sex.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Continuing to embellish the fact that you are just like a trick when you use money to get what you want from a stripper ho. It doesn't make you better than a trick. It makes you just like one. And you keep repeating yourself and providing more and more supporting information with respect to it.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You keep repeating your inane bs, you'll get the same reply.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ You are the one repeating yourself. And it's the same fact over and over again that you use money to get what you want from a stripper ho. It doesn't make you better than a trick. It makes you just like one.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah I'm sorry icey but most guys don't give their girlfriend hundreds of dollars per day just so they can buy clothes and stuff like that. Guys might take their girlfriend out on dates to places or maybe book a vacation if they make good money but most don't just hand their girlfriend a bunch of cash and let them buy whatever. That sounds exactly like a sugar daddy kind of thing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Of course my reply is the same when you keep repeating yourself. I don't pay dancers for sex or to get what I want from them.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Keep lying and repeating yourself. It doesn't change the facts
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ You are the one repeating yourself. And it's the same fact over and over again that you use money to get what you want from a stripper ho. It doesn't make you better than a trick. It makes you just like one.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @CC99 Exactly!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @CC99 by "his" own admission... "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you're the one managing the money in the relationship then yeah you give her money... Secondly if you can afford a certain lifestyle why not enjoy it. You pool your money, you live together, its not a sugaring relationship. That's a ridiculous assumption. Not every relationship is akin to prostitution
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If you're the one that doesn't want to admit you're just like a trick bitch then yeah say she's your "girlfriend" rather than your stripper ho bitch. Secondly, whether you pay a hooker, stripper, stripper ho, or sugar baby directly or indirectly you are still a trick that has to use money for there to even be a relationship. It's a ridiculous assumption to think that that woman is actually your "girlfriend". Using money to keep a woman and openly admitting it several times but then denying it's not just like being a pathetic trick bitch is akin to being a trick bitch in love and denial.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Not every relationship is akin to prostitution, its just that the one you specifically describe is. You even said that you don't believe she would be with you if it wasn't for the money. If you have a relationship that relies on you giving her money in order to receive her affection/sex, that's prostitution. Its just not a cookie cutter image of it. Its not the same thing as somebody who just buys flowers for his girlfriend every now and then and takes her to a concert on her birthday. This basically means you like hiring hookers to give a very realistic GFE. Its alright, a lot of us do too.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't buy relationships.They're not based on money. When you're with someone over a year and live together of course you take care of each other.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Do you give your wife money? Is she a hoe and selling you sex?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @txtittyfag LOL "he's" a contradictory little bitch. Here is "his" own admitted proof that "he" uses money and expects money to influence whether or not "his" stripper ho bitch stays with him or not: "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal." He puts it in black and white and plain English that it was about the money but yet denies it at the same time. ROFLMAO "he's" not just a trick bitch, "he's" a hypocritical trick bitch!!!
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    ^ He is definitely a trick , I can’t believe he really tried to argue about the whole thing. “ I controlled the money” lol, so now your claiming to be the pimp too ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ what makes Icey even more pathetic than a trick bitch is that "he" is actually a bitter stripper ho or sugar baby pretending to be who he is in order to troll all the 'old tricks' on TUSCL. "He" is just pretending to be this macho stud that doesn't need to pay a stripper ho for sex like the 'old tricks' on TUSCL that do, and "he" wants to come across as an expert and teacher on the matter because IRL she just wants to hustle her tricks and doesn't respect them. And this is ultimately why her TUSCL Icey persona falls apart. Her hustling ho side cannot keep from trying to make it so it is OK to give a stripper ho a lot of money (LMAO "hundreds if not thousands per day") if she is your "girlfriend" while also at the same time it is NOT OK to give a stripper ho money unless you want to be a trick. This is precisely why her whole persona is a sham. She can't really emulate a guy like Icey because a "real" guy like him wouldn't be such a bitch to his stripper "girlfriend" and freak out about her leaving him and also whine like a bitch (multiple times) about how she turned down money for her to come back to him. There is no real man capable of banging strippers as true love "girlfriends" that act like the trick bitch Icey. And furthermore by the same token there is no stripper "girlfriend" that wants Icey as a genuine civie "boyfriend" when he started their entire relationship by showering her with money, drugs, and luxuries. LOL the relationship with a stripper ho that you established at a strip club does not turn into this fantasy relationship that isn't about money and drugs and luxuries anymore. If anyone on TUSCL buys into this malarkey, give me a fucking break. In summary, IceyLoco is nothing but a perfect trick bitch fantasy in the pathetic mind of a bitter and angry stripper ho or sugar baby that resents the fact that she's a ho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion