tuscl

Struggling with reviews, apologizing to the community

SCPandit
Washington DC
Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:21 PM
When I first began posting reviews it was FUN and exciting, now I’m having real trouble coming on here and relating experiences man. I want you guys to get the best services for a fair price BUT, it’s hard man. I’m participating in this lifestyle and alternatives if this lifestyle BUT, my experiences feel mediocre to me now. I’m reading reviews from my home state of Maryland, and I just feel kind of guilty like if I would have posted up Imon here guys wouldn’t have gotten swindled out of overpaying or a ROB. I just want to apologize to the community for letting my fellow comrades down, and state that I will be posting more reviews on Baltimore, D.C and Philadelphia this month. If you guys would like to discuss some quality in any of those places let’s talk in PM, got some good info and I’m looking for Brown skin females, spinner whites and lusty Latinas. No ASIAN, I get enough of that at the AMPS, can’t be overpaying at a strip Club for what I could get in Laurel or Greenbelt for $120.

11 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Hey man I LOVE busty Latinas too! =)
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    Showcase Theather is the place to be for Latina’s M8, I go on Saturday it’s this heavyset Latina 5’2 160-170 Lbs named Sabrina down there, she’s got J’s it H’s man they’re stupid big. Big purple areolas too , GO check it out.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    I'm across the continent, sadly, and not even much of a Latina stronghold for the west coast. WA ain't the place for that flavor. We definitely differ because I sense you enjoy bigger gals than me..which is fine, of course. I love them nice and curvy BORDERING on thick, but not beyond that. And I love big fake tits or NICE big naturals lacking sag. There are always exceptions, but DD, sometimes DDD or E cup is perfect =) Sorry about your disillusionment with the gentleman's club scene. I hear ya. I have a lot of other stuff I'm into and other responsibilities that have been limiting my mongering severely lately. Rare for me to hit the club up recently, but have snuck in a couple lackluster trips in the past month.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: SCPandit - this account is almost certainly a troll and posts incredibly deplorable content about intentionally infecting sex workers with HIV which is universally considered offensive by the tuscl community
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Ok, well didn't know about any HIV shenanigans or troll account or any of that. Just was going off this discussion here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah... fuck this guy. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m not in this guy’s location - and I’m glad to not be nearby. If he is serious, he’s posted that he’s HIV positive, and he intends to spread his disease. In my view - he’s a true POS. I hope his posts are BS.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    TrollWarnBot has had some false positives in the past, but he got it really right this time.
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    @Cashman I frequent a club up there in Jersey , there is this girl named thickly or something like that who gives out waters and strips part Time. I go a lot
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SCPandit, is this your attempt at a threat? You don’t scare me. You are sadly attempting to seem manly - when you are nothing like a real man. You might want to create another discussion - to say you are mildly retarded - and therefore unable to reason as an adult. So you can attempt to drum up sympathy for your diminished capacity...
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    Your one step up from an ebophile bud
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion