tuscl

Stripper booty call

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Had an interesting experience last night. Dancer I haven't seen for 6 or 7 months texts me at 8pm. She was heading off with some girlfriends on vacation and they all 3 got mad at each other and left her at a McDonald's not far from me.
She knows I live not far from there andtexted me to see if I can help her out. Not sure I believe the story but I agree to take her to the Amtrak station and buy a ticket home. I meet her and she looks better than she ever has, she's never been a drug user but she drank too much and she has been off booze for about 3 months and it shows that she is much more physically fit. She starts telling me how she misses me and I don't see or anymore and I reminded her she moved clubs and it's one I don't like to go to so she suggest we go back to my place. No way I'm taking her to my place so we get a room and have some of the most mind blowing sex I've had in ages.
So I bought her a ticket on Amtrak and breakfast and dropped her off at the station. Since she got back home, she has texted me 3 times saying she wants to come down on the train in visit with me again. I'm thinking this is an incredibly bad idea but it was so hot I'm tempted.

16 comments

• Cristobal
    6 years ago
    If you are a stripper booty call, congratulations, you have officially made it.

It does sound like a bad idea but you only live once.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Go with it bro you seem like a nice guy
    Nice guys deserve pussy as much as anyone =)
    Fuck now, regret it later & hopefully the regrets don't come up
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Damn Steel. I am not a fan at all of OTC, but it seems like a dream come true. You had fun; she didn't rob you; she is texting you; she wants to see you? I think she has had an incredibly good idea, but if you are uncomfortable with her visiting you and assuming the train runs both ways, text back you would like a road trip so you will go see her and take her somewhere nice. Weekend away with the girlfriend type deal.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Road trip, great idea. I might bounce that off of her. Perhaps a trip southward while the weather's sucks so bad up North.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Except for the weird part about getting a room when you already had a perfectly good bed nearby...cool story bro! Glad it worked out so well for you.

From time to time I get odd texts or calls like that, where a girl needs something but is dangling to good stuff in return. Sadly I'm usually not in a position to capitalize on it as I'm not normally able to drop and run like that. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through guys like you.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Unless you have a wife or SO, I see no reason not to take a stripper to your home. A hot stripper wanting to get together does not sound like a bad idea to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna be a contrarian - I call bullshit - why would a hot stripper call you out of the blue and suggest fucking you for free where I presume you've paid her b/f (and suggest to continue to fuck you for free in the future)- strippers are not in the business of giving freebies to paying-custies although I assume there are gonna be TUSCLers now coming-out-of-the-woodwork with stories of getting free stripper pussy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is contrarian a synonym for jaded,
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - apparently so
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I’m not seeing the downside unless you simply don’t want her in your house or are concerned she’ll rummage through your shit while you’re taking the trash out or in the shower or otherwise occupied.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Don't want her in my house. I try to keep my life w/strippers separate. Normally only club out of town on business.
    Papi call it what you want but I had fun.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @SD don’t pay attention to Papi he’s approaching 50 and slowing down faster than a website w/o enough bandwidth;)
    Plus he’s jaded.
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    steel...you da man.

I second skibum’s idea. Go see the girl - either go to her or meet in a third midway location. If it was that good, go for it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Idk Papi, if not for the comment about renting a room when his empty bed was close by, which is silliness bandied about around here that nobody actually does in practice, I might have found the story plausible. The girl was stranded close by and needed a lift and a train ticket. I've definitely received texts and calls from girls who needed something simple and offered to make it worth my while. The most recent was a girl who needed a lift to the airport and offered to "hang out" with me beforehand. If I was in a position to drop everything on short notice, I'd probably have a few of these stories myself.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @steeldog

I agree, keep the strippers away from the house, no exceptions.
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    Sounds Like You Had Fun ✔️👄
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion