"facebook is a soulless, truly evil entity that is destabilizing all of society

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
I agree with this profound assessment.
Your thoughts?

16 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm not on Facebook, but it seems to fragment society into isolated bubbles and it's getting harder for everyone to agree on what is fact and what is conspiracy theory. You can see this playing out on a site like TUSCL.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Facebook was once an easy way to connect with friends and family. Then it added all kinds of feeds and content and cat pictures. Then corporations and governments found ways to take user data for manipulation and weaponization. Now it's evil. But I'm still on it. I can't do without those cat pictures.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never been don’t have any reason for using it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I dumped a load on facespace
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    And I shit on mybook
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Never been on social media. My IQ being over 14 I am not allowed.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil
    God will not hold us guiltless...”
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Wow! IQ over 14. That is brilliance! So proud of your openness about it!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Facebook is the most anti social social networking site out there.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    social media in general is doing all of those things to some degree. facebook is just the best at being the worst. i still go on even though i know its bad for me...kind of like the SC. those funny cat and road rage videos are addictive, man! also good for the birthdays.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Icey, The only reason you say it's anti-social is that you don't have any Friends !
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Snapchat is the easiest way to connect with friends. The groups, pages, etc on Facebook are just antisocial in general.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Facebook is just a tool, the people using it are the problem. It is a sign of how our society has regressed.
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    Same could be said about television. Maybe even politics? Religion?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    TUSCL is the closest that I get to social media. I keep in contact with friends and family by phone.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, you never said if your granddaughter is stripper material and whether or not the guys on here would like her! She's older than some of the strippers you fuck, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion