Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it bad that I'm ok with this tinder guy saying that even I won't date him(aft

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some ppl would say thatd creepy but he is handsome so i wanna hug him back lmao..he said this after I told him I would be all ober him when he fantasized the idea of me being his "short littlle cute cuddle buddy"

Ok

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

mouth hugs r fun

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The guy seems like an immature 14 year old.

I know ..he seems really ducking stupid but he is hot to me

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Hot and stupid are not mutually exclusive lol.

They arent inherently mutually exclusive and nor are they inherently inclusive . smh there are hotand smart ppl as well as hot and dumb ppl u need to get out more if u didnt know that lol

They arent inherently mutually exclusive and nor are they inherently inclusive . smh there are hotand smart ppl as well as hot and dumb ppl u need to get out more if u didnt know that lol

@ski bum so if he sounds like a 14 yr old which I think he does too lol..what might he need to have said to not sound like he is 14 lolol

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

"Nothing creepy about wanting a hug."

^said no one who met Mario Batali

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement