For founder

Clubber
Florida
founder,

An update on "page loading". When I click on "discussions", the page takes about 10 seconds to load. If I select a topic, it loads almost instantly. When go back to the discussion page, another 10 seconds.
Earth shattering, no, distracting, VERY!

5 comments

• racejeff
    6 years ago
    same here, but longer than 10 secs to load discussion page
  • founder
    6 years ago
    This has been discussed. I think it has something to do with the number of people on your ignore list

I'm working on a fix
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I noticed this a while back and cleaned out my ignore list of people who hadn't logged in for years and it dramatically improved performance for me. A minor related gripe is that the new "manage block list" or Ignore list or whatever you call it no longer shows last seen dates and you can't even click on the user name and see their profile anymore to see their last logon date. So, my solution of just deleting the old ignores doesn't work anymore.

Not sure if you'd consider bringing back the "last seen" on the ignores page, but I found that very useful for managing that list. No point it ignoring an account that hasn't logged in for years.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I have nobody on my ignore list, yet it takes forever to load.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I do have a long and distinguished ignore list. I'll take slow over losing my ignores anytime!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion