tuscl

How do YOU know when you're not logged in?

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
For me it's when I see any posts from SJG, or Icy, like many of you I don't want to get sucked into their world of mental retardation. Or if I'm inside a discussion and reading and scrolling and I see either the retarded liberal douchebaggery, or pointless comments from our resident Jew, 25, or the random insanity of txttittyfag.

Upon seeing any of those people's names, I immediately think, oh shit, I'm not signed in. If those 4 would stop posting, I bet I could go days without realizing it.

You see, the world doesn't rotate around me, so I don't feel it necessary to post a fruit cup comment to every single post on here, try to convince everyone on a strip club forum that they are probably doing illegal or immoral shit, blast literally everyone for no reason other than to be a homosexual troll, or just randomly do a brain dump of the most bizarre, incoherent random topics, that often are no way related to this hobby, backing those "facts" (I guess if I bothered to read it all) up with 15 links to random sites.

No, I just bring the site up a few times a day, when I'm sitting on the toilet at work, or on my lunch break, maybe after work a few times. If a topic catches my attention and I think I have something to add to the discussion, I'll post, if everyone is saying the same thing, or it's just a really stupid topic, I'll usually refrain. I often get sucked into the political topics and often regret it. Almost no one past 40 would ever change a political opinion, so it's pointless to drive my blood pressure up trying to convince someone that they've been a retard their entire life.

So what names do you see in the discussions that make you realize you're not logged in? Am I on anyone's list?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Most of the time it is when I realize that I can't read all of the reviews but occasionally it happens when I type a long review or PM, hit the send button, and nothing happens. Then I'm pissed that I have to redo it. I now type the text of my reviews in word pad and then cut and paste them.
  • @general I hope I'm not part of the liberal debauchery u speak of hehe
  • Would hate to b on ur bad side cuz you're sweet!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    When I don’t have an unread message from BoringLoser, related to an ASCII dick pic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think someone needs a Snickers - "you're not yourself when you're hungry"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think one needs to take a step back sometimes and kinda try to see the forest from the trees - i.e. it's an anonymous website about strip clubs - doesn't really make sense to get worked up about it - and yeah sometimes I can get sucked into the wackery myself but in the end we're not negotiating a multilateral trade agreement here
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    No, you are not on my list.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't use the block list.

General said "Am I on anyone's list?"

Well, for anyone who doesn't comment to this thread, you might be on their block list...

Shadowcat said "I now type the text of my reviews in word pad and then cut and paste them."

I also do that for longer posts.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    How do you know?

You did not put in. Your password?
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^Smash that like button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion