Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what are you vaping today?

JohnTitor

don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

right now I have a few mods and one pod system going

  • vaporesso revenger x with horizontech falcon 8ml bubble glass tank vaping 6mg banana oatmeal cookie

  • vaporesso luxe with advken owl 4ml bubble glass tank vaping 6mg root beer float

  • istick pico with melo III mini 2ml tank vaping 6mg caramel popcorn - cheap little vape that never leaks

  • vladdin re pod (similar to juul but better) vaping 50 mg 50/50 naked maui sun

you?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Nope to it all.

I’ve taken a few hits off of some people’s set up and some of it is damn nice. Not quite as good as a properly set up hookah, but still pretty darn awesome.

At least hookah is inconvenient so I don’t partake in it everyday. I know if I get one of those things, I’d never put it down. So I won’t buy one.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Vaping is a gateway activity to becoming a fucking loser retard.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

It's an effective gateway to getting off cigarettes and saves a shitload of money once the initial cost of buying decent equipment like mods & tanks, coils and ejuice is out of the way. The juices taste great and the vapor is way less of an issue than cigarette smoke.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Never

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am vaping some class 5 shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement