tuscl

New boy toy I JUST started talking to told me my legs look seductive in a pic.is

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
What do u think @blah blah?

18 comments

• Guys ignore this post I got my answer
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    do you think its coming on too strong?
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Boy toy didn't say that your tits, pussy or asshole were looking seductive, so this guy seems pretty legit and gentlemanly.
  • Cuz he didn't see them........

He just said "I could pick u up and do a lot of things to u" in text..so he is making it clear he wants to bang right ? Lmao I know the answer idk why I'm asking help thx
  • Cuz he didn't see them........

He just said "I could pick u up and do a lot of things to u" in text..so he is making it clear he wants to bang right ? Lmao I know the answer idk why I'm asking help thx
  • @icey if I upload a pic of him to my profile do u wanna tell me what u think hahhhhha
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Per TUSCL statute if he hasn't sent you any dick-pics then he's not coming on strong
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    double posted

learn to internet
  • He's fuckinv cute but stopped talking to me after I didn't flirt with him back after he said he could pick me up and do lots of things to me ugh
  • He's fuckinv cute but stopped talking to me after I didn't flirt with him back after he said he could pick me up and do lots of things to me ugh
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I respect that you are looking for someone you connect with on a non sexual level first.

That said, a lot of decent guys will rule you out for this. Plenty of girls who take it slow still like to flirt.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a dumbass. A comment like that has to be made in person and the mood has to be right. You don't just say stuff like that out of no where. Its all about timing and chemistry
  • @ James u mean a lot of dumb guys will rule me out for it? LOL

Apparently im still flirting with him tho cuz he texted me back.
  • Heheheehe love flirting with handsome guys its like ice cream :)))
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    And what is ice cream good for?
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    Fuck his brains out!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You can tell a girl you want to do her when you meet her if the chemistry is there. But the way this guy did it, it seems one sided and doing over text is stupid
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    it depends on the conversation. if you're flirting, there's chemistry etc go for it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion