tuscl

She had fishnets and I had buttons

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Sunday, March 3, 2019 9:12 PM
What do you do about this? I rolled up my sleeves, but that only took care of part of the problem.

17 comments

• Piggie
    5 years ago
    I don't get dances unless they are in their panties and bras. Fishnet stockings are a deal killer, I'd ask her to go change.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Fishnets and buttons make for a very awkward lap dance, every few minutes the buttons get tangled in the netting, the first time it was comical but after it was so annoying I decided to avoid dancers who wear fishnets.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Great combination. I bet you really hooked up
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    MackTruck with an actual funny one. Nice! (in more ways than one)
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Yeah I tend to avoid dancers and fishnets for that reason. Unless she is just so smoking hot it's worth it. Sometimes I'll even suggest that she lose the stockings because I have buttons.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I find fishnets insanely, irresistibly sexy, even with the snag potential, at least in some forms. I generally don't do lapdances, though, and the slower, more deliberate movements in the VIP make it easier to mitigate the snag factor
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Fine with me. Ripping the fishnets increases sexual tension and raw energy and makes fucking and OTC more likely.
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    Last time it happened, her fishnets tore. I said sorry that happened, she said they were like $5.99 so don't worry. At $5.99, I could afford to wear them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Fishnets and high heels are great if you want to fuck a dolled up girl. I learned this in an early AMP session. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ See, there isn't any place else where I could post anything like the above. And ever here, talking about AMPs, has sometimes set people off. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ actually a real turn on if you just coax her along and get her to wrap her legs around you so you can feel the texture, but still with body heat, and if she digs her heels into you, and with ramming her tongue into your mouth as well. Long earrings, lots of eye makeup, and trying to set me up to give her regular home visits as well, and all BB. Where else could I post such stuff? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ She was hot, and really slutty. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ always totally GFE with me too! SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I don't like the smell after she has caught a few mullet in them. The fish also wiggle around too much. Soo distracting..
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I can cut and paste tag lines
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Fishnets versus Buttons? Front Room Makeout Session, not dry humping. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion