Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The way you squeeze my lemon...

BoringLoser

^ You are an ass hole

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want my CF to squeeze me 'till the juice runs down my leg.

Is this possible ITC, or would I get arrested?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You probably don't have any lemons..I dont rhink you need to worry about juicing them

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

DC, squeeze that like button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ you sound faggy

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

MT, I just want the juice to... never mind I see it now

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Leave my lemons alone

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Led Zeppelin lyrics? That was the best song about lemon squeezing I’ve ever heard.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Yeah. I thought more people would have recognized it. I guess most of the old timers here spent their high school days at the library instead of hanging out under the bleachers.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^ You are an ass hole

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

People have talked about Front Room Hand Jobs some places.

SJG

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

SJG, this thread definitely isn’t about front room handjobs 😉

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement