tuscl

CPAC

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
POTUS is starting to speak at CPAC. It made me wonder if there is a liberal version of it.

Comic-Con?

23 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ maybe Davos
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The liberal version is "National Weed Day"

Fucking losers
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    The academy awards ceremony
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought he was speaking to a pap smear
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    The pink pussy hat march
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Furrycon most likely.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Liberals are always more splintered than conservatives. Most conservatives in 2019 either hate all taxes and want the poor to take care of themselves, are religious conservatives or (somehow) are both.

Liberals really have the bigger tent. Latinos, blacks, organized labor, Jews and gays, and that doesn't even count the whole "young women" Bloc.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Maybe if you are talking ghe fringes, but the Democrats are much more effective at keeping their members in lockstep when it comes to voting.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^yeah according to AOC the dems are all being watched and will be on a ‘list’ if they dare don’t join cultish groupthink
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Liberal version of CPAC is done in secret, funded and organized by George Soros, where we initiate hordes of caravan illegals from central America into the Democratic party.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ahahahhaha smash that like button
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I guess it's important to separate Liberal and Democrat

Liberals can't fucking agree on anything. It's notorious if you start a black womens group it will splinter at some point because trans black women aren't represented. And many members of the tent are not natural allies at all.

The AFL CIO is democratic but not really liberal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Liberals want to be all things to all people - liberals tell you what you wanna hear - conservatives tell you what you need to hear
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Conservatives tell you they can reduce the national debt by cutting taxes on the rich. Talk about lies people want to hear
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    More taxes often means a bloated government and more waste - big government can never be big enough nor college enough taxes
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    American Crossroads the PAC headed by Karl Rove came out this morning and said CPAC is overrun with grifters, hucksters and assorted other two bit hustlers, busy selling merchandise and self promotional con merchants
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's capitalism.
    Most events that attract large like-minded crowds attract opportunists.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They were referring to Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter and other icons of trumpism
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I wonder what most CPAC supporters think about marital infidelity and hookers.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I assume most CPAC attendees loudly condemn infidelity, hookers and strippers and yet the sex trade probably booms when CPAC comes to town
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Same with drugs and the "bad" part of town... the boundaries of ghettos are the worst coz that's where the conflict over who gets to sell drugs to the better off whites coming in, takes place.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Yes yes we've all seen the wire... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion