tuscl

a good read about kraft

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-patrio…

i work in a legal dept. and have been having some debate about whether all those videos are admissible. turns out other legal fuckers are talking about it too

21 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Don't feel like reading the article, but the videos have to be inadmissible, right? Fourth amendment, maybe?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Here’s some advice for cops. If you are going to entrap a bunch of billionaires who have lawyers on retainer, you might want to use proper legal procedures.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Ok geniuses, how does Kraft get out of this when the cooperating witness is the woman who blew him? I’d say she has fairly direct testimony that he paid her to blow him. Not to mention that the day after they installed the cameras they caught him two days in a row. He was likely going there often. Things could get worse for him.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    video is not admissible. traffic stop was illegal and thus his id is not admissible. all they have is the word of a prostitute who is cooperating with the police in order to avoid jail.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It really doesn't matter. The money means nothing to him. He won't get time. He may get some community service. The exposure is his punishment and that already happened whether he gets convicted or not.

Yes, pun intended.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    the reason i care is that i'm trying to figure out how this impacts me
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Kraft isn't worried. Billionaires and celebrities have a get-out-of-jail-free card.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm just amazed that three billionaires were caught in this Florida sting. It's a complete surprise that rich people go to AMPs.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The cameras? Not once in any article does it appear that the cops even applied for, or received a surveillance warrant. That evidence will be thrown out. The evidence of the stop will be thrown out, as beyond illegal. Uncorrborated testimony from a prostitute as the basis of a conviction? Without a video, state has nothing. In my state the case is Null Prossed. When you have an actual case, you don't go on tv simply to embarrass people, which is what these blue area rodents did. Robert Kraft is a better man than every cop in Florida combined.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i hope kraft sues.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    The dipshit cops stated in their damn report exactly how they ILLEGALLY produced a traffic stop. Complete bullshit “police” aka jackbooted thug operation. I hope the billionaires take that precinct for everything they are worth ... badges, reputation, etc etc
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    Another good article at Reason.com: http://reason.com/blog/2019/02/25/florid…

The Reason Foundation supports legalizing prostitution. Contributions are tax deductible. They deserve our support.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    every monger should contribute
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i had it all last nite...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    opps. (that was intended for another post).
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Even if he wasn't a billionaire he would get off on this charge, all evidence was either obtained illegally or gotten through coercion. The worst that he will endure for this is public embarrassment. I doubt he will turn around and sue as it would just stretch things out into the public more but I hope he does after it's over and takes the department for all its got.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Rather than suing, it would be much easier for Kraft to set up a PAC to replace every politician in Jupiter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The problem with this type of over-reach bullshit ia that many PLs caught up by it in many circumstances are unable or unwilling to deal with the legal costs and just take some kinda plea
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I don't where else to put this link, but here is a great article about the plight of these women working in AMPs.

You can read the NY Times article by using Chrome incognito and clearing all cookies:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/us/ma…
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    ^ good article
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Never read so much bullshit in my life. A few anecdotes are stretched to the extreme. Most of these "sex slaves" drive home in their BMWs and Mercedes and apparently even though it's slavery and we live in an age where anyone can communicate with anyone else at any time, fresh meat arrives year after year bamboozled into sex slavery. Apparently they also all die as sex slaves, they don't disappear into the middle class after their time is up. They just wither away into thin air like the Infinity Stones hit them. The claims of being hustled by johns who don't pay? Sure, that sounds like 1 out of 1,000, meanwhile $40 bucks at least per hour to wank dudes while most (even illegal) immigrants get by at $10-15 per hour (if that). This "sex slavery" bullshit is the a fairy tale. It may happen in some places, but to have a write-up claiming that thousands of massage places across the country that rotate hundred of thousands of masseuses somehow all consistently bamboozle these women into sex slavery is the biggest turd of a claim I've ever read.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion