Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

rate this chick

JohnTitor

don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I so want her to bounce on my weiner =)

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Not my type at all. Like a 6 maybe.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks good to me, at least a 7.5

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

She gets two thumbs up from me. Not sure how she'd feel about that, though...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She's attractive but too-skinny/lanky to give me a boner - I would objectively rate her a '7' bc I don't think she's unattractive just not my type - she's not what I think about when I wanna toss one off

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

7.5

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Give me two margaritas and I'll do her. Might be a little soft in the middle, but still attractive.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

John, She's all yours.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Have seen her on The Voice; those pictures do not do her justice. How about these:

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Pretty blue eyes

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Thanks Longball. I change my statement . It would only take one marguerita. I'd do her.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

From the Google pics above I'd rate her about a '9' but still too skinny/lanky for my taste

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Based on Google pics 8.5

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Thank you, longball Good work

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I like that type, classy and pretty.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

She'd be a FANTASTIC stripper

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Longball to the rescue. Not my type though.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

9

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd rate her a 6.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

5 not my type

Profile picture for Dhruv84
Dhruv84
•

I agree with @Papi_Chulo above, she is beautiful but not what I imagine when I want to get off. I will rate her 8 in my book, if she gets little thicker then my ratings may change

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

Sorry, no. Her neck isn't long enough.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^^^ lol

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

8 or 9 for me.

Profile picture for UsualSuspect949
UsualSuspect949
•

Too tall for me but 9 territory . . . .

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

She's like a poor man's Kate Hudson. But I'd buy a dance from her.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Solid 8. If those tits are real she's a 9.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Definitely above the Dushku limit. More than hot enough.

You wankers saying she’s too skinny or too lanky or too whatever should get better shit to smoke. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement