Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Has a stripper ever commented on your penis?

JohnTitor

don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have received a few compliments. Probably SS, but I'm not hung like a newborn, so maybe the adulation has been legit.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Every girl that I have ever paid has said my penis is magnificent . And I believe them.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Does a laugh count as a comment?

Profile picture for K
K
•

...not hung like a newborn

That is a really low bar you set there.

I haven't done a study but I think complimenting a guy's dick is the most common SS in history.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

One girl who was famous in the club because of she did some adult films gasped and said I shoulld go into porn. Best compliment ever

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It says more when women you're not paying compliment your package

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Does a chortle count?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Civvy girls say I have a "nice" "good sized" or "perfect" penis.

Strippers meanwhile call it huge.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Junior is constantly receiving compliments from dancers, I'm starting to believe them because strippers are always truthful.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

Yeah, they're always talking about how small it is... but c'mon i know it's all SS ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Does it count if she chokes in the back room?

Profile picture for pitch
pitch
•

I think the most honest one I got was, "It's big. It's not huge. But it's big." I think...

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

During a great lap dance the dancer asked: " Are you Portuguese"? I said no why and she responded: "because your cock is harder than a rock and only Portuguese men get that hard".

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Always. They usually tell me that I have a fat cock. Then they try to insert it. This occurred twice in a “non Extras” club; well, supposedly non extras. Another grabbed her beer bottle and did a comparison. That made me chuckle. It’s the best SS out there and hell, it works for me and my fantasy is my reality.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I had a dancer ask me why I brought a role of dimes to the club

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"Does it count if she chokes in the back room?"

Wow. You must be really long if you can reach all the way back there!!! Props, man.... ;-)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ but does it count as a comment ;)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I had a dancer ask me why I brought a role of dimes to the club

^^^^^^ I had one tell me a variation of that, she mentioned that she didn't know silver dollars came in rolls. :D

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the girls laugh.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Spice wants the D that's all I know.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

I don't pay much attention to anything a dancer says about any part of my body.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I think it may have been the third time I took this particular girl to VIP. The comment she made was, “It’s bigger than it was last time.”

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

"Too deep, too deep!!!"

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. All these and more.

It's OK, at least you won't be splitting me in half.

Oh, how cute.

Good thing I do my kuegles[?] regularly.

No, sorry, I can't deepthr...oh, OK.

Wow, shaving really does make it look bigger.

Don't worry, I've seen smaller. My ten year old likes to walk around naked.

My 10 year old has a bigger one.

Try your finger, maybe it's long enough.

Is it in?

How old are you?

Can you see it when you pee?

Profile picture for dr_lee
dr_lee
•

No, but she’s sat on it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement