tuscl

Interesting Comment on Kraft AMP Bust

doctorevil
Evil Lair
“Typically, like in the Florida case, police begin their investigations by scouring online reviews, then conducting video surveillance. Law enforcement will then often conduct routine traffic stops on those leaving to obtain more information.”

Hmm . . .

Full article here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews…

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's no secret that LE uses adult review sites for leads and evidence for busts (AMPs and strip clubs). And there's always at least one guy who will panic and talk the moment he sees a badge.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    USASexGuide.nl is prime material for LE I am sure.

But they would need to get the NSA involved to break the codes first.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Agreed on USASG.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah that Billy Joel , Frank Sinatra code is some real Navaho code talkers shit. LOL
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In America it is illegal for the police to perform a pretextual stop to gain information. Its called violating one's constitutional rights. So many foreign fucks in Florida they forgot they are part of America, or at least used to be.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    So you're saying the police often don't follow the rule of law without any citizen or court review to hold them accountable?

Mind. Blown.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Another reason that I hate for guys to name girls in their Reviews.
  • jmiddle30234
    6 years ago
    I wonder how long before there are hidden cameras in follies etc
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    There have been cases reported here of a PL being pulled over by cops after leaving a club. Cops say they are not after him, if he'll cooperate by telling what he paid and what he got from the provider. All of that is admissible in court, even though the cops lied to get to fellow to say it. The guy gets charged along with the provider. So my advice (though I'm not a lawyer) is never say anything to the police. A simple, "I prefer not to answer any questions" is sufficient.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Telling the police officer to fuck off is no a recommended tactic however.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    thereviewboard in Seattle basically led law enforcement to a MASSIVE bust that nailed a ton of rich tech workers and others. The site helped their sting immensely.

Always remember that discretion is the better part of valor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion