tuscl

Rob Kraft loves Billy Joel

NJBalla
New York
I guess Kraft isnt a fan of Maroon 5 as well. He decided to listen to billy joel before flying to the game.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/25/robert-kr…

17 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    ?????
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Can't we just say that he received oral instead of trying to sound cool by using euphemisms?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Is it even cool to claim to be a balla or live in NJ ?
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I can't stand Billy Joel.
    So fucking overrated.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25
    Maybe he's trying to make up for it.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Well like any guy I always prefer to listen to Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way",but its always good to mix it up with "Piano Man"

@25 yes it still is, and Id prefer to live in NJ than your part of FL. I can got to an AMP and not have to walk 2 blocks to my car in fear of LE taking down my plates. Not too late to sell that townhouse
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Don't have a townhouse, actually own single family with a two car garage,and a swimming pool, on a lake, in a gated development, in an upscale neighborhood that beat's anything you have in N.J., you couldn't even afford to live in my part of Florida and never go to MP's, no need actually have relationships with beautiful, educated,intelligent, women that don't expect me to pay for them, they seem to enjoy my company, and yes they are young and quite beautiful, way better than those skanks you consider hot.
    In my neck of the woods, I never have to shovel snow, or deal with temperatures below 65 or 70. Here we play golf or go fishing and swimming, year round, and get to look at beautiful girls wearing light clothes, all of the time, unlike in N.J. from October through April y'all need to go into hibernation.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    In your part of FL the only thing you can puff your chest out about is real estate. Thats why billionaires have to get rub and tugs from 50 year old asian women. The winters may be cold, but its just a good excuse to stay in bed with a nice brazilian. No need to play golf, fishing, and swimming to hide from the shit shows they call women down there. Im sure betty white and the girls keep you happy.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Unless I was going to rob a bank and kill everyone in it I cannot ever see the need to do anything with a Brazilian woman. Jersey folks serve one purpose: No matter how badly your life sucks, its better than theirs simply because you don't live there. Real men love snow.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The billionaire in question was at a rub and tug over 50 miles north of me, and rest assured the girls that keep me happy you can only dream about, they’d never be seen dead in your neighborhood where are you anyway in Newark or do you hitchhike back and forth on Patterson Plank Road.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @skibum the snow in NJ is usually yellow or brown and NJ mothers teach their children not to play in it ROFLMAO
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @ski I have lived in every corner of america. The only place id prefer over NY/NJ is San Diego. The beautiful weather is year long and the women are drop dead gorgeous with great personalities. It took me a while to figure out that most people who live there are from there which leads to the family like atmosphere. The brazilians you come across in MA arent the cream of the crop. In fact there really arent any cream of the crop women in MA. I spent years there and it by far some of the ugliest women in the country. I will say they are book smart though.

@25 I represent all of NJ, funny how you are trying to derail the topic. I assume you may be on the LE watchlist for that AMP
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL You represent very little of NJ, funny how half of that state is trying to stay at my house all winter LOL
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Billy Jack is going to come kick the crap out of the next dude to use the term Billy Joel
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Meh out of the many unnecessary acronyms (e.g. CR, FR, BR, etc) and short hand people use (e.g $.2, $$. $.5) Billy Joel is pretty harmless. And it invites you revisit his discogoraphy of hits. I would link a few of them below but dont want to start looking like SJG. A good one for today would be "Its the End of the World" I recommend you play this during your next/last visit to an AMP
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *I meant to say "We didnt start the fire". I got a severe case of blue balls today becuase of this Kraft situation
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion