tuscl

9 hours in the club?

captainfun
new city, new club
Sunday, February 24, 2019 8:35 AM
Well technically, 9 hours in four different clubs. What is my problem? Landed out of town at 2 pm this past Thursday. By 3 pm, entered first club. Left final club at 12:30 am. For those that like numbers: - 4 clubs over 9+ hour marathon - cover charge among all four - $13 (one with $3, one with $10) - lots of drinks, maybe 10-11. Two meals. Something to soak up all those drinks. - dancer drinks - 4 or so. Mostly shots. - lapgasms - two (nod to mrdeuce term) - complimentary handy to completion from a very naughty hot young AA - total spent - a little over $300. I had money in various places - wallet, brief case, etc. so not sure exactly how much - one date arranged for future non-paid fun in a few weeks with a hot girl that we clicked. - number of hangovers: just one What is typical length of time that you burn in the club? My average is probably closer to 3 hours.

12 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Like 2 if it’s one club. But yeah multiple club stops could eat up the whole night. Start at 8or 9 or so and end at 2
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    At my regular club 3-4 hours is normal. There were several times that I met up with magicrat at the Columbia Platinum Plus that we stayed over 12 hours.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in my favorite club 12 hours isn’t unusual at all.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    My average is 3-5 hours. My record long trip was 12 hours. But that was: 1. with another buddy of mine, 2. with breaks for lunch and dinner, 3. if I remember right, over 3 or 4 clubs
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Last week I spent 13 hours in a club. Normally, I guess around 5 hours, sometimes only 15 minutes. Depends on why I'm there. Who I'm there to see.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours. Depends on if the right VIP girl finds me early or later.
  • sshrfrsky
    5 years ago
    2 to 3 hours but varies a lot. The most amazing part of the story is how in the world did you only spend a little over $300?! In my regular club and most of the other close ones, I would probably end up spending close to $150 (with tips) on the my and the dancers drinks, nevermind the two meals. That would leave me with having maybe enough for 2 dances at each of the four clubs you visited at the prices around here and that's if my meals were the free at the club or consisted of really cheap fast food. I'm jealous.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I'd say my average is 4 hours, but my club visits are mostly within one of five groups: visits to IR, visits to Follies, visits to Tootsies, daytime visits anywhere else, and nighttime visits anywhere else. Nighttime visits anywhere besides the aforementioned usually are in the 3 hour range. Daytime visits anywhere else are the shortest because A) I have a specific order of business, or B) traffic is a concern. IR visits tend to average 5 hours: I get there as close to 1 as possible and head out when the day shift girls leave between 6 and 7 because I usually have a long drive to get to where I'm going. I only visit IR when I travel, and it's at least 2.5 hours from wherever I'm going (it's on the way, though). Tootsies visits tend to last closer to 6 hours, especially if I go there to watch UFC. I've had one Follies visit that was less than 6 hours, and that was because I had a plane to catch. My Follies average is about 8 hours, and I think my longest visit was 9.5 hours. I get there when it opens and never have any desire to deal with Atlanta traffic, which mandates staying until at least 7. I think I mentioned this before in another thread, but at some point I may want to try opening and closing Tootsies on the same day (it opens at noon and closes at 6 AM). It would take an extreme set of circumstances to even try, but maybe one day I'll go for it.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    To sshrfrsky. You being stumped on my spending convinced me to clear a few cob webs from the other night and attempt a specific estimate. I arrived at $321. I probably forgot a couple things so maybe $20 more. My meals were only $8 for wings and fries and $5 for fast food later. Dances at one place were only $20. The second place was $40 (which is too much btw). I paid for two and the fiery Latina kept grinding for a third for her fun and mine.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 or 4 hours.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Could think of worse ways to spend 9 hours, but you are preaching to the choir here. The most clubs/longest time Ive spent mongering is around 5 clubs, 5 hours. I think the experience is buried in one of my reviews. The moving around wasnt because I was having fun, but the first 4 provided very subpar experiences. After the 4th club I was about to call it a day but decided what the hell and visited the fifth club. Walked in with no expectations and grabbed my third beer of the night. Was 15 minutes in and about to call it a day when this russian girl with a great ass basically eye fucked me for the 10 minutes she performed her set. She stepped down and we had great conversation, but she gave me a LDK to remember. She moved back to russia, but she still sends me texts and special videos to this day.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    Shadow...those were some good times but I'm not sure I could come close to that these days! But those were definitely the good ole days in Columbia, not quite Follies or Detroit but pretty damn good for the Carolinas!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion