tuscl

How to deal with 3-5 guys in Hotel Coahuila asking for tips after im done?

Tits510
California
I dont mind giving a tip to the cleaning guy and the lady. But its extremely annoying when several other guys line up for the gauntlet wanting a dollar each. I am very concerned that this will eventually become 10 guys.

How do you all deal with this?

11 comments

• Tits510
    6 years ago
    And lets be clear, HQ means the hotel for Adelitas.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I leave my tip in the room and as we leave I ask her to tell them the tip is in the room.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t get it are you a girl or guy? Are you talking about getting gangbanged something?
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    No, Im talking about all the damn guys outside the room who work for the hotel. They all ask me for a tip, 1 dollar each.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    And im a guy and no this isnt a damn gangbang. I fucked the woman, i pay her + tip and then a whole slew of hotel workers want a dollar tip each. Hotel Coahuila, hotel for Adelitas stripclub in Tijuana.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Sounds shitty. Doesn't take an army of fools to pick up a used condom and throw it in the trash and clean up some other minor shit. Tip the one guy going in the room, fuck the rest.

I doubt I'll ever deal with that shit. I always get my own room.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this is one of the reasons I consider dealing with an Adelita girl possibly being a shark. it now takes an exceptional Adelita girl to get me to go Arriba. I do like the idea of just leaving a one dollar tip in the room and telling the guys that are asking for tips ‘it’s in the room!’
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys. I found the HK women to be sharks.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    how much does it cost to stay per night?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I think it was $45 a night (three or four years ago.) i’ll try to remember to ask the desk clerk the next time I go Arriba there.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwonderful

An exceptional Adelitas bargirl?

There are sharks all over TJ.

The fun is finding the good ones, vive TJ!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion