tuscl

Nicespice

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Nicespice is tuscl goddess! This is her forum to say what she pleases! All pl should show respect! This discussion is not for nicole 1994

13 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Disagree.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    She's a hottie IRL and a TUSCL contributor and sometimes troll. She's got my trust.
  • Nice 2 know

Idgaf abt losers
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes always says she doesn't give a fuck but still gives enough fuck to create a post about it.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Personally, I would love to have a beer, wine, Long Island Tea and/or a LD with nicespice, Nichole and BBS all in the same night. Just saying.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    pistola, What do you disagree with ? Do you have a conflict with nicespice ? I very much value her participation on this forum. And she is a heck of a lot of fun to hang out with. Even with her clothes on !
  • @sirdance it was a comment, not a post...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nice Spice is my babe ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes LOL the button you pressed says "Post Comment", so it was a post and/or a comment.

Besides, dumbass, the bigger picture point was that you say you don't give a fuck but give enough fuck to type up something and post/comment on it. If that irony is lost on you, you are an even bigger dumbass than you already are.
  • Pistrolla
    6 years ago
    Of course I disagree. We need more swinging dicks and nicespice does not qualify
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nicespice makes me want to go to texas!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww, thanks guys
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicespice your welcome your awesome!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion