tuscl

The thought of being "the other man/woman" makes ZERO sense. The fact that the p

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

21 comments

• Not taking about complicated relationships..but if that person IS CLEARLY in a relationship.
  • Like clearly meaning theyre like not on a break.totally together u know what I mean.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    14 year olds think like this.
  • Can you go away plz if u dont have something substantive to say lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Women want what other women have.But it goes both ways. A "relationship" status doesn't mean much. It comes down to how two people make each other feel and what needs they fulfill.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sorry Nicole but your knowledge of sex, life and relationships is somewhere between tween and teen. FFM? Its a threesome. Two women one guy. I did my first with the first and third women with whom I had intercourse. Rythym method, no condoms.
  • Icey a relationship symbolizes an agreement. Cant fulfill the basic tenet of being a relationship and not kissing other men oe women? Umm easy. Get rid of the title of being in a relationship by breaking up instead of cheating .
  • @ski...yeah. Cuz holding the temptation for something that isn't worth it is totally 14 yr old mentality.

What is 14 yr old mentality tho is equating my maturity with my experiences is sex, or lack thereof.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Nicole I work in a world where an on-line person becomes a bff in 2 months. In my real life my bff is someone I met on the school bus in 8th grade. Studies show that the best relationship is the one that works best for you. My wife and I have never broken up. Never once in almost 30 years. We've had one bad fight. We average about 40 hours a week of just hanging out. Sex? We like it. Its fun. Still fun after 30 years. The caveat is that we both fuck other people....in front of each other...as well as in separate rooms. I go to strip clubs with consent and half the time, based on wife's desires, I give a 45 minute warning and bring my hard on home. The other half I am free to plant it whereever. We'll never get divorced or break up and we'll grow old together, so who cares about monogamy.
  • @ski which is why this post obviously doesn't apply to u and ur wife and ppl I'm the same situation as y'all...it can't be cheating when you both consent to those terms.its. diff situagion however when you consent to say "I do" but you KNOWINGLY go against those terms.

Did you forget about those "breach of contract " cases in law school
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994

Off topic, but how did you find this site or why did you decide to create an account here?
  • @Lolita...bc ive gone to strip clubs and wanna go again.

Why are u asking me in particular that question/ why would u assume I don't go to strip clubs..........
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ She just asked a few questions Nicole she didn’t make any assumptions
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994

I just wanted to know your response and was curious. That’s all. I haven’t made any assumptions. Sorry if my statement came off offensive in anyway to you.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994

I’m on this website, but personally have never gone to a strip club nor am I a stripper. I was curious about it and wanted to get more information on what it’s like on the inside.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Relationships aren't that simple. When you deal with emotions, fears, desires, past histories...... people do stupid things. I think it comes from a breakdown in communication. But ultimately love is stronger than pride... people tolerate a lot.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Most people look at relationships, whether they are aware of it or not, in the same way as they do a practice job interview. They prepare for the interview (date and try to seduce); with the intention of doing well and getting the job (dating and/or fucking you) but with the secret knowledge that as soon as something better comes along, they're taking the new job (you're done buh bye). If you never stop looking, you always find something/some else.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's true, and not only that its about compartmentalizing needs... one person is a great listener, one a great fuck, etc.

I think marriage is worthless. A couple doesn't need a piece of paper to legitimate their bond.
  • Hey guys its called breach of contract. I'm not equating cheating with non monogamy.but

A) if u don't want monogamy..look for someone who doesnt either

B) If you find something better , then go for that better thing and get out of ur current relationship. That doesn't justify cheating..
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Women are no angels when it comes to cheating
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I think if I found the right girl I wouldn’t cheat. But that hasn’t happened yet. So....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion