tuscl

[VIP] VIP vs VIP vs VIP

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Friday, February 15, 2019 10:03 PM
One time a girl asked me buy a VIP room for like $400 or something. I just wanted lapdances, so we went to the VIP room for a couple songs. I think it’s confusing that they call both the LD room and the private rooms VIP. Do they have a good reason to do this? Is it a common thing? What other confusing things have you seen? I have so many questions.

10 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah like all different levels of VIP. I’m with you, and when I’m writing reviews I’m trying what was what and what was what price. Whenever I go to clubs that have those crazy prices to “rent” the VIP room. $400? I will never do something like that. (I dare a girl to change that though) Clubs around me don’t have that kind stuff however.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    VIP rooms and time is not the only thing that has become confusing. Is it just me or, when you ask a dancer how the dances work at a club, do they no longer even mention [$10] table dances? Table dances are the best way to determine if a dancer rates a trip to the LD room or VIP. Now, I am not even sure if they have them when I check out a new club.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Most clubs I know use terms like private and semi [view link] makes it easier to distinguish the two. Or they say VIP and then tell you the options.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Just an FYI, this is not a VIP topic. Always watch out for people trying to be tricky.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a Chump's Game. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. She will not be unreasonable. And remember, you'll just be doing it this way with her once. After that it will be your own bed. If the price is too high, then just take her home with you right then. SJG Love for Sale ( really cool cover of Billy Holiday ) [view link]
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    In the places I club I have never heard of a LD room being called VIP. To me VIP is always where it is just you and your dancer in private. But from reading reviews of other locations I can see your point
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I wonder what the dressing room is likr
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    Well, Founder could substitute a graphic "VIP" or "Dressing Room" icon to stop the foolishness. But then, we would not be able to enjoy seeing people overreact to this feigned invasion of privacy, haha
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    “Always watch out for people trying to be tricky.” More like succeding
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    [[[VIP] VIP*10 / VIP] /10] = VIP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion