tuscl

OTC for marries fuckers

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:32 PM
marries men how do you handle the logistics of otc?

19 comments

• lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Afternoon visits at their place for regular visits. When I’m out of town for work generally my hotel.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Lotsoffun has some hotties too
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    @ Founder.... thank you!!!
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Send a message to @founder. He might be able to do that for you
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Willy posted: "marries men how do you handle the logistics of otc?"

It requires a way to be out while also not needing to be at work. You also need a way to keep a little cash on the side that isn't missed or readily traceable. It also helps if you have a way to communicate that won't end up in the wrong hands.

Some guys can do it and others can't. A guy who is working a 9-5 job and has his check direct deposited into a joint bank account isn't in a great position for this sort of thing. A lot of guys who do this travel for work, spend long hours in the office, own their own businesses, and/or have other ways to pull it off.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Slip some ZZZquil in your wife's gummies jar and invite the girl over to your place. Bang her while your wife is sleeping in the living room. Just make sure to wash those sheets before she wakes up
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Aren’t you supposed to tell him to get marriage counseling?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I don’t either
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Marries mans goes to club?????!?!?!?!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    O I means *MARRIES FUCKERS!!!!@
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Married men do not violate the sacred bonds of marriage.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I never did tell you, I love your avatar gif!
  • captncrunch
    6 years ago
    I concur with Rick - while I own my own business, my barrier to entry is communication. I've had burner phones in the past and that's a real headache to keep track of. While I'm traveling it's much easier..but again, I don't want traces of who I called or texted. I think OTC is easier (for me) away from my home court. I've had the benefit of being able to control amount and location of income so that nothing will be missed.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Never requiring satisfaction outside the home is the best option -- but we are not all that lucky. Some wives just give up the sport at a certain age -- what are we to do?? Everything else might be perfect -- are we supposed to take salt peter or estrogen forever?? Be satisfied whacking off in the shower for 30 years?? We have needs, dammit!!

Securing untraceable funding is the easier part -- cashing in expense checks or picking up the tab when out with friends and having them throw you cash are two such ways. I constantly stockpile cash for mongering.

Securing communication privacy is harder. I use an email address as it never pops up on a phone screen at inappropriate times. Any female violating communication rules by texting out of the blue gets warned once and then dropped. I rarely, if ever, give out my cell number. I haven't had to resort to changing my number or securing a burner phone -- but I would if I had to.

Securing time is the easiest. Random outings with "friends", business trips, trips to the "store", working late, wife at work or out with the girls or at showers -- the list of opportunities for some alone time are numerous.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i probably can't get myself yo do this. but most guys know the pussy gets old quick. doesn't matter if you lover her or if she's attractive. i got the funds and can hide it. i'm just not sure about the risk involved in meeting up with a chic in a hotel or at her place.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @boringloser, i figure if you are coming on TUSCL to strategize over TUSCL your marriage is beyond repair. My only interest on willy's marriage is to develop an understanding on the red flags he missed that brought him to this point
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *to strategize over OTC.

Sheesh fucking acronyms
  • dirtysecrets
    6 years ago
    My day off does not correspond with my wife's day off. As soon as she leaves for work, I hop in the shower and then drive directly to my OTC girl's apartment, where I spend an hour or two getting naked and playing before she need to get ready to head to her club for work. If my wife is not going in to work at the usual time, I'll wait a couple of hours and just go to the strip club and catch up with my dancer gal there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion