Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hip swinging, lip syncing (Naked girl dancing link)

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

nice!

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Nice body, fake tits?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If they’re fake, they’re good looking fakes. Don’t seem to move quite enough for naturals. I’d be glad to be proven wrong.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'd take a shower with that. Nice.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Nice performance;)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

she hasn’t put her makeup on yet.

as to the gif... i don’t get any sound. what song is she singing to?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Kinda trashy looking to me. The fake tits didn't help, but the pelvic thrusts and facial expressions weren't especially sexy either. I thought she was more sexy in the beginning, before the towel came off.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Yeah I liked the part where she almost dropped the towel but then caught it

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

She does have a face that needs makeup imo. Body is good, but my ideal is bigger with more muscle tone and similarly small waist..

Her tits look nice and fit her frame. Dont see the problem?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would bang.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement