tuscl

The shy girl act

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Saturday, February 9, 2019 8:44 PM
I’ve met a few girls who are shy in their approach but then when they go up on stage they really come out of their cocoon. Is the shyness just part of their hustle, or are they just better at the stage show then the face to face?

6 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Could be either. If it's a baby stripper she is probably genuinely shy but can really loosen up and get into character. Or I have seen some veterans strippers who could project whatever image they think a customer likes.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    My very first ATF was so shy, even after a decade of dancing, that she had to take her coke bottle glasses off before getting on stage so that she couldn’t seen anybody’s face. She was so nearsighted that she couldn’t even tell whether the amorphous blob in front of her was male or female from more than a few inches away, so it didn’t bother her. With her glasses on though, she could see them, and wouldn’t even approach.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I made that mistake today. I get so used to great dances that from time to time I get lazy and go to a local bar to gamble my luck. Today I went to a club I rarely go to and all of the top talent were sitting with regulars. usually I just wait it out and get thier attention after 5 minutes, but this shy girl came over. Said she worked at the club for 3 years, and our conversation was pretty mild which usually means the LD will be mild. Her stage dance was a little more risque, but when she got back it was back to shy conversation. I thought what the hell since she was younger than all the other women in the bar. Needless to say the LD was very PG rated. Should have stopped after 1 song, but felt bad for her
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Paul Drakes comment is right in my experience. Recently was working back in So Minn and wandered into CJ Theater in Myrtle. It had been a long time. I came across an obvious new inductee to the World of Exotic dancing. A young, tanned blonde who was shadowing a slightly older brunette. The mentor danced with the blonde on stage and they were almost joined at the hip. Brunette actually took the clothes off the blonde the first couple sets till they were both nude - really hot to watch! Not being an idiot I tipped them both and was very complimentary with my comments at the rail. It was fun to watch the blonde watch as the brunette walked off stage nude and interacted with guys. She even came back into the private space as the brunette did some lappers with me. Eventually sat with them both and provided some shots. Ended the night doing lappers with the blonde - drunk by now (didn’t take many shots eother
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    My Current ATF has some of that going on. She's very shy, or at least plays that role... She says she doesn't like dancing on stage, but does a very good show on it. Once in VIP though, that shyness goes completely away and the 'real her' shows up!
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Sometimes, They Are Baby Strippers. It Could B That Some Dancers Don't Know What To Expect From Their Clientele, So They & You Have To Talk It A Lil To Get Things Rollin'. Make Them Feel Confident ✔️ 💲 ♥️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion