tuscl

Such a n00b thing to do...

Saturday, February 9, 2019 6:54 PM
So an old favorite whom I haven't seen in over a year is onstage when I walk into the club this afternoon. We get a couple dances on the floor, then off to VIP to reacquaint myself with her fantastic tits and soft hands. We finish up, I pay her, go back to my chair. Get a few more dances at the table from another fave and then get up to leave. When I get to the parking lot, my car door does not automatically unlock. I check all my pockets, nothing. I look inside the windows to see if I left it in there (which theoretically is impossible, because the car cannot be locked with the fob inside), but no dice. I go back inside, and fortunately the VIP area where I was is empty and I use my flashlight mode on my phone to look for my key fob. No dice. Starting to worry now. Finally I go to the doorman. and ask if anyone has turned in a fob and he tells me to ask the girl who sells drinks at the door. She has it! My day is saved and no embarrassing calls to AAA to get a locksmith over to the strip club. Turns out I put my fob in my golf pullover pocket (which I never do) and it fell out while receiving services rendered. Such a dumb ass thing to do. CP

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Easy to lose things when getting full-contact dances
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    oh yes. i have to check after a dance.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    oh yes. i have to check after a dance.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    A lot of the places I go to have a cup holder built in to the armrest of the lapdance couch so I usually empty my pockets there. I don’t forget my stuff since I have to pay at the end. I can see how it could happen in your situation though with just the key fob especially since you put it somewhere different than usual.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I have always been afraid of doing that, or dropping money. I try to have a set system, before dances take my ballcap off and put my phone and keys underneath.
  • Chili Palmer
    5 years ago
    Exactly. Most of us (me included) have a pre-club routine. For me, leave wallet in the car. Keep 20s in one pocket, small bills in the other. Key fob only thing in pocket aside from cash. When you deviate from your routine, only bad/stupid things can happen.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I am set in my ways with a routine, too. Keys in one pocket and money in the other with phone on the table. If any of those 3 things are out of place, I get anxious. My obsession keeps me from varying up the routine, so if I ever go to VIP my mind unravels because usually the quarters are cramped without a secure place for my phone. I’ve walked out of VIP a few times leaving my phone behind or my keys fall out of my pocket. For a brief moment I’ve been panicked, and I’m sure I’ve upset a few VIP patrons in my haste to resecure my possessions.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I once lost my Fitbit at a club while travelling on business. I was very into the Fitbit thing at the time and was losing weight, so I was upset. I decided the only place I could have lost it was at St. James in Houston. I called the club and the person answering the phone knew what I was talking about and said a dancer found it, but took it home with her. I left my number. About an hour later I got a call from the club and the girl was bringing it in and I could pick it up. I was very impressed with the customer service and the effort. I never found out which dancer it was.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t remember ever loosing anything in a strip club, but I once dropped a roll of several thousand dollars in a store trying on clothes, a few years ago, didn’t realize it till I was halfway home, made a u turn back to the store and my money was still on the floor, behind a bench in the try on room, I sure felt like I dodged a bullet that afternoon.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Several thousand dollars?? WTF, you laundering money or closing a deal under the table? I hope she was worth it. :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I had just gotten a deposit for a contract to do some work for a guy and he wanted it completed over the weekend and the banks being closed on Saturday caused me to request the deposit in cash.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    A few months ago I left my jacket in VIP at Follies. I really felt bad bursting in on another couple to get it.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    I only take cash and keys into a club. And always keep them in a zippered pocket. Depending on the weather, it might be a coat or light windshirt or back zippered pocket of running shorts.
  • Asor619
    5 years ago
    I’ve forgotten my phone in the vip. Slipped between couches or between cushions. Other rookie mistake is butt dialing someone while getting a lappy. Yikes
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Never lost anything in the club -- but I locked my keys in the trunk after an OTC hotel date several years ago. I had to call a locksmith.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One time I took a very enthusiastic dancer to the VIP who started tearing my clothes off and throwing them all over the room, after our session as I was returning to the main room I could not find my phone, so I had one of the waitresses help me look for it in the VIP room and we found it under couch, she commented "you must've had a pretty good time."
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I locked my keys in my old truck at Tootsies once. The valet guy seemed quite experienced and had my door unlocked in no time. I was both distraught and relieved at the same time.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Wow. Captivating story.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Exactly. Most of us (me included) have a pre-club routine. For me, leave wallet in the car. Keep 20s in one pocket, small bills in the other. Key fob only thing in pocket aside from cash. When you deviate from your routine, only bad/stupid things can happen." Absolutely. I've never lost anything in an SC, and having been bringing my entire wallet, phone, etc. for the decades I've been doing this. Keys always go in a zippered pocket, which means that I bring at least a windbreaker with a zippered pocket even on 100 degree days. I could definitely see what you described -- put keys in a different pocket that doesn't zip closed -- happen to me, since I mentally depend on shit not falling out of my jacket.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Like others, I take the least I need to into the club ($$$, car key fob, cell ph, and in my case a small bottle of contact-lens rewetting drops that I need to use throughout the day). I'm also cognizant of where I put my stuff - at the dive-clubs I hit the dances are floor-dances and I usually get them on a high-chair/barstool - under these conditions I put the $$$ in my socks where it's harder for a dancer to potentially get to it, or for it to fall out of my pockets which happens from time to time w/ the attire I wear - if I get dances on a sofa or low-chair, I tend to put my $$$ in my pocket b/c some dances while dancing on me RCG will lean over and hold onto my ankles and make my socks slide down. I'm usually cognizant of my belongings but sometimes I either get distracted or just kinda out of it that day and not on the ball and may not dot my i's and cross my t's.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My adventures in forgetting stuff was that a gal that went to club with me forgot her sweater. Next day I texted the dancer. Yep she saved it for me, but I had to take her out for lunch to get it back. I show up to to designated lunch spot (stripper’s choice) in my suit and tie. It was raining. She shows up in her tight grey sweater with no bra. It’s raining. Nipples a popping and she and I have lunch. The entire fucking restaurant had eyes on me. My eyes just focused straight nipples forward!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My adventures in forgetting stuff was that a gal that went to club with me forgot her sweater. Next day I texted the dancer. Yep she saved it for me, but I had to take her out for lunch to get it back. I show up to to designated lunch spot (stripper’s choice) in my suit and tie. It was raining. She shows up in her tight grey sweater with no bra. It’s raining. Nipples a popping and she and I have lunch. The entire fucking restaurant had eyes on me. My eyes just focused straight nipples forward!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i have a routine too. but ONE time i didn’t follow my post dance check and walked back to the showroom before i noticed that $400 of folded and rubber-banded twenties was missing from my pocket. after i sat back down i checked my pockets... rushed back to the vip and told the bouncer/ floorwalker that i needed to look in that vip booth... oh well. hope that that money was appreciated by the finder.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    just wear stuff with deep pockets or zippers. if you're in VIP just empty your pockets.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    I was walking back to my car and realized I had left my burner phone (brand new at the time) in the back room. The dancer had distracted me from my routine by offering OTC. I barged back into the club and the lap dance room to get it. The bouncer seemed a bit put out but didn't stop me and was about to help me try to find it when I found it. Good think or the OTC would not have worked out.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Once I put my phone next to me on the coffee table while I was getting a lap dance. This dude also put his wallet there. She is also dancing with this Brazilian chick I know, so I am minding my own business and they leave after couple songs. Of course I cannot LDK anymore so I keep getting more dance from this chick. Heck I don't even remember which chick it was. Finally I am like tired, I say, let's stop. I pay her, I then I am like where's my phone, I remember it being on the table, I go down and start start looking for brazilian chick because I know the dude pocketed my phone. I cannot find them anywhere in the club, I think maybe they go into private, I go to the manager who takes care of the private rooms and tell him that, "this gentleman that just go into private with bianca accidentally took my phone" He says one minute, goes and gets my phone and comes back! I am like phew!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    One should not place an expensive smartphone on the strip-club table like they were at the office, def there's been phones snatched that way either by lowlife custies in the club that will snatch it as they walk by and you are focusing on the dancers, or sometimes by staff.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I was on the opposite end of a lost phone search - and it was not easy to regroup. I was in a lap dance booth enjoying a good grind. The dancer had a great body - and she wasn’t giving it up and getting dirty - so it was disappointing. Then a dude steps in and ruins the entire vibe! He shines a flashlight around - and that made it even worse - as there were tissues, baby wipes, condoms, on the floor under the bench...
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'm just happy that those of you who found your missing items were able to do so. That would be such a bummer and so stressful.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I always thought of the communal LD room as a sacred place where that would never happen. Now I’m gonna be all paranoid next time I’m at a place that has one.
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    Subraman's windbreaker technique sounds good... Might look a little odd with shorts but you are not likely to leave VIP without it (and your stuff) I had been deliberately putting my wallet and keys on the floor under the chair/couch, figuring that it would be hard for a 3rd party to swipe them and they won't get knocked into the seat folds in the dark. At some clubs I may be in a corner and can tuck them between the furniture and a wall.
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    I've never left keys, but I have left behind articles of clothing.... At the time I had a very expensive leather jacket, and had a great vip with a dancer, and finished up from services rendered, and went about my merry way, drove all the way home, and it was then I realized I didn't grab my jacket when I left the VIP. I raced back, went to the vip host and asked if I could talk to the dancer I was with. She had my jacket waiting for me, in it was a gift...(her number written down on a piece of paper). It was that mistake that led to great OTC affair with her that lasted for a number of months after that :)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @cashman1234 The things you can find on the floor of the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion