tuscl

Honk kong

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Friday, February 8, 2019 10:19 PM
I will be in tj in april and july if anybody wants to meet up.

33 comments

• TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    July 4th weekend? That will be an incredible party. Let's all meet up. There's a concert in San Diego also I think.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I can't do it in April. Have you already set your dates for July ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Countryman what happened to your GF ?
  • I thinknthry broke up or are on break or ahe moved away 4 a bit
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I eill be getting there monday night july 1 and leaving saturday july 6
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ twentyfive we broke up because i fucked her best friend and her cousin
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Latinas are like lays potato chips you can't have just one
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Nicole 1994 is hot she can be my new gf
  • No country. I don't like men who view women as potato chips when we have the brains of the smartest things you will ever see in ur life .
  • Brains of the most intelligent people**
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ Countryman you could go on The Jerry Springer Show and have a reconciliation make sure all three girls are there that’d be fun to watch ;)
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive they would have to have a spanish translator for that episode lol
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ nicole 1994 your not a potato chip i love all women i could never be tied down
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I only hope they’re no the same size as Springers usual female guests lol
  • you should have broken up with her first. Anyway ..I'm really curious ..how did u get het bff and cousin to have sex with u??
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lol. ‘ you can't have just one.’ especially the pretty ones. good chance I’ll be at hong kong about the same time Monday Tuesday Wednesday.
  • How did u get her**
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    we have the brains of the smartest things you will ever see in ur life . - Wtf does this idiotic comment mean? Makes no sense.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ it means Nicole doesn’t like potato chips
  • @pistols how about ur dumbass looks at the comment I posted right after that .then it will make sense lOL AT ur smart allic not so smat comment
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    lOL AT ur smart allic not so smat comment Lmao at your disrespect of the English language. How are you even in college when you write like a four year old.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Bff came onto me i hit on her cousin her bff is a stripper but her cousin is not
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Im a monger i do not want a serious relationship if they hot and i get a chance im going for it! Cause i like it like that! Lol
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^^^Words to live by, Country. Would be kind of cool to be at HK with others (I've only gone solo three times, because my conservative friends and co-workers have no fucking idea I do this). I've had fun going solo, and I think it's perfectly safe (there's lots of security inside the club and I've never seen any issues), but would be nice to enjoy it with others. Unfortunately, I can't make it in July. Hoping to go in late August.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will be there in April, July and August. And the months in between and afterwards.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman! Countryman! Countryman! SJG Mexico City, has so many people and cars on the streets, that if one is interested in hookers, likely best to find a bar, or you would really have to know that area. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Richard Smoley, Inner Christianity [view link] Business Law Today, 10th and 11th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller [view link] New, Used, purchase as ebook (pdf) and in libraries
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    This sounds like a really fun club. Thanks for putting it on my radar. I'll have to add it to my bucket list.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Those chica photos are good SJG, excellent find. Do you have more?
  • Dblednmike
    5 years ago
    What are your dates for April Country?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman, in the organization I am building, part of the idea is that you pass your women on to the group. You plant the ideas in her mind, then when the sexual relationship peaks, you start introducing her to our people, and then eventually she is formally inducted. Never any pressure to retire from sex work, but most of them probably will once they see that what our group offers them is better. This way you can feel free to fuck best friends and cousins, as the first girl has been passed on. Soon they will all be fucking all of our guys, and you, and for free, and they will all be very well taken care of and have very good futures ahead of them. SJG
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    I am ready to give free blowjobs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion