tuscl

Bathroom troll house fees...?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So I overheard the other day someone talking to the bathroom troll. Apparently he pays a fee to rent out the bathroom just like dancers have to pay house fees. So I was curious what the fee was so I asked a different troll today and he said he doesn't pay a fee and is on contract with the club.

Anyone ever inquired into the bathroom troll career business model. And NO I am not interested in becoming a bathroom troll...

11 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Good, because we were worried that you might be underqualified
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It depends on the club. Some rent out the space as you described. Some take a cut of sales if that is a part of the offerings. Some actually pay him as an employee who makes tips like a waitress. I'm sure there are other models.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    (no, have not inquired into the bathroom troll career business model, but it is fascinating)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's been posted b/f that bathroom-attendants often pay the club for the honor - I imagine it can be somewhat lucrative in certain clubs (at least compared to a min-wage job).
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Clubs probably turn guys away regularly who pitch working the bathroom as an excuse to get in free and ogle dancers. You may actually need some references and work history to be a troll at an upscale and corporate club.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    You work in a strip club!

Where men piss and there are no women.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Actually, the dancers at Follies do go use the sink and mirror side of the men's bathroom sometimes.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. Why do bathroom trolls exist?
    A. So you can see that someone has a worse job than yours.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It never occurred to me that these guys might be independent contractors. Makes sense though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Here in SFlorida most of the pee Trolls are Haitian’s it makes sense that they are IC status I’d bet for the most part they’re undocumented as well.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I find I woud rather tip the bathroom troll in the nicer clubs where they have nicer cleaner bathrooms than in clubs with shitty broken down bathrooms. Wow thanks for the one paper towel after i was my hands, motherfucker I have big hands dont make me ask you for more paper towels every fucking time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion