Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I once heard a story about a dancer who spread her lips so the PL would leave wi

BoringLoser

^ You are an ass hole

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

It reminds me of what happened to me on maybe my 3rd ever lap dance. I was unaware of what all went on at these places so I was very surprised when the dancer stood up, turned around, bent over, and gave me a nice good look at it. Couldn’t have been more than 2 seconds, but it felt like a lifetime.

Since then I’ve known a few who do similar things.

How often do girls do this when it’s not an attempt at providing extras?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Maybe they’re always offering extras and I’m just not biting

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

They do this lovely pose in Mons Venus but there's no extra there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement