tuscl

Cactus league price increases?

Quanta1234
New York
Heading to Phoenix end-February. I'm curious What spring training does to the clubs. Girls come in from out of town? Prices go up? Any local advice appreciated.

15 comments

• Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Prices stay the same for LD. strippers are more business like. clubbing is a #s game and from the waste management open through spring training #s are in the girls favor. Expect even less mileage at bourbon. HL is good, more party atmosphere during the day.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Idiot Cubs fans clog up the 101 North to 202 East exchange.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    How long does this last? My buddies and I are planning a March trip to Phoenix
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Hotel rates go crazy in Phoenix in March.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Clubs are super busy at night ( I’m told). Daytime is busier than normal, but a lot of customers go to the games, or golf, during the day.You get an influx of out-of-town dancers with a higher percent of ROBs than the locals.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I can rent my house out to you. $3000 for the week. Better than bringing cheap ass hoes back to a hotel room.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    azdd: okay... and this last until end of March? Sorry, not a baseball fan, no understanding of when this obscure ritual ends. Google seems to indicate late March
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    its busy till MLB Opening Day
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m planning a Phoenix trip too and specifically avoiding MLB spring training time. That and my favorite mlb team trains in Florida.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    @Subraman - Hotel prices decline in a tiered fashion through the Spring. The usually go down somewhat about April 1, then again May 1, and then they get really cheap after June 1!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, I imagine June-August in Phoenix isn't the height of tourist season :) lol ANyway thanks for the intel...
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I actually enjoy clubbing in Phoenix during summer. Dancers exceed the number of customers. A typical club might have 15 dancers and 5 customers during the day. Plenty of space to find a private spot. Dancers know they have to provide great service to make a living wage during these months.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I agree. You’re a true Arizonan if you prefer the summers with it’s laid back atmosphere, attentive service for restaurants and strip clubs, and traffic free highways. Can’t forget the cost of living that lets you keep some of your income for discretionary uses and savings. Love me some summer strippers!
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Amen brother!
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    And...commando shorts 10 months out of the year!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion