tuscl

Feeding on @CJKent's post about all of us having things that make us individual

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Which of the members (PLs, dancers, wannabes, etc...) here do you think are especially "unique" and thus deserving to be ridiculed?

I'll start with @DC
WTF. He's a college aged kid apparently living off a trust fund (how the hell else does this retard get the money to spend so freely on whores while going to college and not being "allowed" by Mom and Dad to have a job) who has already given up on any girl having true romantic feelings for him. I understand why no girl would. He's a fucking Loser Leaf smoking retarded Millenial snowflake. But to have completely given up at his age is truly pathetic.

22 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure that DC is what he says he is. Maybe he's a persona invented by other TUSCL member. DC writes very well, better than most college undergrads, and sounds older than a college kid. Juice?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "DC writes very well, better than most college undergrads, and sounds older than a college kid. Juice?"

Juice can post coherently when he wants to, but do you think he'd write as clearly as DC as often as DC posts and for as long as DC's individual posts?

I'm struggling to believe that, but who knows.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Yeah. Juice can write perfect English when he wants to, but I don't know that he would want to sound like DC.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    randommember aka rumdummoron/realdougster/josh43/ad infinitum, who knows how many aliases she really has, takes the participation trophy as she proves time and again her only purpose in her pathetic excuse of a life is being here to steer every topic in the direction of the ramblings of the most liberal nutjob in history while profusely claiming to be a moderate and thinking that people would actually buy her pablum. She's the ultimate poster girl for limp wristed skirt wearing dipshit asswipes everywhere!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What’s truly unique is how many folks here look for approval from anonymous, idiotic, and contradictory opinionated fools.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @25 I'm guessing that you're hoping a lot of members give you a +1 for that comment.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well I was going for a +100 but I’ll take whatever I can get ;))
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I have DC on Snapchat, and have messaged back and forth on there before. So I know what he looks like and he is real.

(And no, there was no nudes exchanged. Just going to bring that up before some smart ass who is below the age of 40 mentions that)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    He really is real? Damn, that's really sad.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    At age 20, the last think in the world I'd enjoy would be hanging out with the AARP crowd. It would be like enduring Thanksgiving dinner with the elderly every day of the year. But @DC's okay IMHO. I guess he's just here "finding" himself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I take that to mean that smart asses over the age of 40 are fine;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I would have said something about nudies, but first explain WTF Snapchat is.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    It’s what the kids use to send each other nudes without their parents knowing
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC I hate to break this news to you, but you’re just making excuses, if you differ significantly from the norm you are the one with the problem. Just look around here, there are many different people and personalities, if you get picked by all but the most marginal, that says a lot more about you than anybody else.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I find everyone here to be sad.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    And no one really believes anyone is anyone else. They just think doing so makes them look more legit
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @phat head just a short notice to you, we all find you to be pretty sad, yourself lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If you differ from the norm in a good way, it gets appreciated. If not, ....not so much.

If you think women out of school are less obsessed with social status and material shit, you're gonna be in for a big surprise.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I find everyone here to be sad

^ you happen to be on here too lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @blablah and I feel sad being here....

@DC, they probably act more sociable towards you when they think you don't like them. When its that big of a problem, just work on your outward appearance. Bulking up and working out, maybe your style, hair, those are things you can work on that make a huge difference. Personality is overrated, when women like you they learn to like your personality
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    “but I have given up on the idea that I might get a girlfriend here”

Good, Tuscl isn’t really the place for that
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco said "@blablah and I feel sad being here...."

No one is begging you to stay. Literally no one. If TUSCL life leaves you so despondent, then stop coming here. Do it for your own mental health.

Or, you're just a troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion