tuscl

Driving the lapdance

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Saturday, February 2, 2019 7:51 PM
ever tell the dancer to get into doggy position and get behind her, get her to lie on her back, etc...?

18 comments

• sp
    5 years ago
    What? I must be going to the wrong clubs if this kind of dance is going on where you are at. What club are you referring to? But yeah, if she is comfortable with me, she lets me drive or asks if she can try new stuff with her like biting or holding her hands/arms back to my chest as I push her forward in reverse cowgirl position. LOL!
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    This question smells kind of trollish. It is one of my annoyances generally about clubs, that guys have to spend so much time being sedentary. Dotting around waiting for drinks, waiting for dancers, and when you get one you are still expected to sit passively and let her do everything. Sometimes I will visit a bikini club for a change of pace. Once in a while it is fun to trade the nudity for the ability to do some grabby nightclub style stand-up dancing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You don't have to be sedentary in a club.... Move around... sit at the stage, bar... And you definitely don't have to wait for girls, just go up to whoever you want a dance from. But dances like OP describes aren't allowed at any clubs Ive been to
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Yeah if you’re gonna do it you can only do it for a second or two
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    I've done doggy and missionary dances. you have to pick the girl and club
  • strippercutie404
    5 years ago
    I don't see how a doggystyle lap dance could possibly be that enjoyable but you do you man haha.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Willy, buying dances is a chump's game. Front Room Makeout Session! Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, then you take her into the back room. SJG
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I picked the right girl. She said she doesn’t normally do it with other guys and she totally would with me if the cool manager were on duty. Darn my bad timing
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    See her outside. SJG Sexy Girls World Map ( consider Ecuador and Argentina ) [view link] Argentina [view link] Year of the Pig [view link] TJ Street [view link] Mexico City [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Wouldn't it just be the ultimate to have an apartment in one of these neighborhoods?
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    How do I get her outside? I tried taking her to the lap dance room to talk about it but everything she said back there was bs
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Always treat her like a civilian, never talk like she sells sex or money buys her. Treat her just like you would any other woman. Give her your contact info early on. Talk and get to know her. SJG
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    What if you do that and then find out that she actually is trying to sell sex?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's going to take hours for SJG to *not* figure out that he's being strung along. Even after I post this.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No problem, just partake as you like. But it came from her, not from you. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ishmael, there are all kinds of trolls on this site. But I give people the benefit of the doubt. SJG
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Most of the dances I get nowadays, there's talking going on so if there's something I want I just ask.
  • dr_lee
    5 years ago
    The only thing I dislike is when the dancer moves around every 2 seconds. Stay in 1 position for a reasonable amount of time, switching it up occasionally. Good enough.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room makeout session. Then, when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. You want her to just let it happen, not to be performing a service upon you. SJG Conscious Love with Richard Smoley [view link] Mexico City [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Ninos Heros seems to be the main street hooker place in Mexico City [view link] Calzada de Tlalpan ( its West side ) and then from Viaducto Piedad going South to Napolean. So let me see what I can find in street view: In red dress: [view link] another in red dress: [view link] Notice their rubber tired public transit train, running down the center of: Calzada de Tlalpan [view link] Black Mini Dress [view link] Hotel [view link] Red Dress in front of small hotel [view link] Giant Size PEMEX station [view link] Starting over at the Northern Boundary, as I am seeing it. [view link] Diverting Right Down Calle Segovia, not disapointed [view link] Certainly not [view link] back to going South on the East side of Calzada de Tlalpan Little bit further South than Napoleon Lots of Hotels on this East side of Calzada de Tlalpan at Napoleon [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion