tuscl

If you could magically warp and move to another city would you do it?

Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:39 PM
Your job will move with you. Even family and friends, they can come with you (yes even the wife too if you want)

I say this because, I always think this. When I'm on the road, I'm always thinking I would love to live here for a while, I would looooooove to put some work into these clubs, week to week, be a regular here. Especially when you these super fucking hotties working. There a lot of places, I feel that way.

That's not to say I don't like where I'm at right now El Paso, Texas and although Jackslash fucking hates this place, It really is liberal as fuck in some of these strip clubs out here rules wise. Mileage always goes down hill when I leave.

But fuck yeah give me a year each in LA, Phoenix, San Antonio/Austin and Miami. And it doesn't hurt that I would want to live in these places for other reasons hence why TUSCL's favorite midwest city is not on it. What y'all think. I made it about clubbing it obviously doesn't have to be. (but it will)

11 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Try Wyoming
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    This is easy, San Diego for TJHK, paradise.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    +1 anislee
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Mud,

I stay in the US. Seems our "tastes" are somewhat similar. I live in the Miami area and it had the best clubs of anywhere I've visited. However, things have gone downhill in more recent years. Where I would move is Austin. Loved the area in my trips there. Decent clubs, just not as liberal as the Miami area clubs.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if money and traffic was not a problem... maybe around Huntington Beach for belax, the massage places, Vietnamese coffee shops, and tj.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If probably stay right here. Though I’d warp the *weather* from someplace better *to* here.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Santa Barbara CA used to be my dream city until the democrats fucked up the whole state. Now I'd go with Santa Fe NM.
  • rick33
    6 years ago
    Nope, both Calif and Germany have been wrecked. Besides, the hominem holds true for both where you eat and where you play.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    San Diego. Could slip away for 4 hours of fun whenever I wanted. Plus, weather doesn't suck.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I live 20 minutes from LA, 15 minutes from COI, and two hours from TJ, I'm not thinking about moving anytime soon.

I planning to go to Thailand in March/April, so I might change my answer after the trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My location would probably be determined by economics/COL - but if finances were not an issue, in the US I'd like to live in an upscale Los Angeles area suburb (although I've never been to CA LOL).

Internationally, I'd like to give Rio de Janeiro a go - seems like people there are easy-going and like to enjoy life and the women are sexy and don't have hang-ups w.r.t. sex and seem to enjoy sex for the sake of enjoying sex.

I like warm-climates w/ access to good-beaches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion