tuscl

Are strip clubs "essential services" during the Arctic Blast in your area?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 9:29 AM
Schools, universities and businesses are closed in the upper Midwest because of the record cold wind chills.

Sounds to me like a great excuse to go to a club and a better excuse for some college coeds to make a few extra dollars without skipping class.

Any of your northern TUSCLers know if your clubs are open?

15 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Whenever there is question of I wonder if the club is open because of XXXXX, it’s usually a bad time IME. Doesn’t mean I won’t keep testing the theory but your fav is all bundled watching Netflix rn let’s be real.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    can we stop with the myth that strippers are wholesome college girls who think old tricks are special and make the exception of being hoes just for them....
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I don't know if the clubs are open. A lot of schools and businesses are closed. It's minus 2 right now where I am. I'm going to huddle inside, drinking hot chocolate and reading a book.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    At least 2 have died in Detroit due to the cold in the last day. Which makes weather the 97th leading cause of death in Detroit.

Be safe when venturing to/from flight club and landing step, my friends.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    In Atlanta area yesterday the schools panicked at the possibility of some light snow and closed. I had to pull baby sitting duty and I imagine that some strippers may have had to stay home for the same reason. So it was probably not a great day.

I'll go tomorrow in shorts as the wind chill will only be about 40 when I plan to go.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Schools were closed today, and at least one club closed. Went home to try to unfreeze a couple pipes, though.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Generally speaking, I love going to the SC when the weather is bad. Few customers, and a stripper who bothers to go to the club during terrible weather, is a VERY motivated stripper. It all adds up to a potentially amazing time. Some of my favorite stories, where it ends up with me and 3-4 strippers at my table, all drunk off our asses, are on inclement weather days.

However, bad weather for San Francisco is juuuuuust a scooch more mild than bad weather for, say, North Dakota. I imagine I might re-think my attitude entirely if I were in a city that was colder than the north pole
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I club in Minneapolis....when the air temp is -25 and the windchill is -55 no one goes out....not even the strippers. Plus, do you want to make the call to AAA to come jump start your dead car battery in the parking lot of Joe's Titty Bar?
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    No problem calling AAA to jump my car at a Titty Bar. Just don't want to call my SO.

Actually workers love service calls to a strip club. At an afternoon visit to my favorite club, an electrician was on a step ladder on stage trying to fix the wiring on a faulty light. I went up to him and put a dollar in his tool belt. He, and the other patrons, nearly lost it laughing.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I club in the same city as Grand1511. The forecast tonight is -33. At -20 or worse, I figure it’s likely to be a wasted trip because almost no one goes out if they don’t have to. Going outside for any reason is an ordeal as is staring a car in this weather. Doing so to find an empty or closed club would just give new meaning to blue balls.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    During times when the temps get dangerously below zero frigid my opinion is anyone that doesn't absolutely have to go out yet still does during this deep freeze is missing some scruples. Have at it if that's what you want but I'm comfortable at home.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    It isnt that level of cold where I am but when I've gone to work with worse than usual weather I really make hardly anything or leave negative. Nobody here wants to go anywhere if it is like -1 and windy with a layer of snow/and or ice. Why I didn't bother today. Also concerned about my car and this fucking weather just no.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think this is also why winter is the best time of year to do webcam
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hah my club closed early. Glad I didnt bother.
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Went to my go to spot Tuesday and some dancers said they were skipping Wednesday due to the cold n valet guys were told to stay home. Checked IG and there were a few dancers there but the club looked empty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion